Chapter 2:

Zouch! (Don't actually know if that's a real word or not...) I've been away from technology for a while thanks to my mother, so I vill apologize for any inconvenience.

CHAPTER 2:

"Trent, sweetie, please come back inside!" I sighed as my grandmother chased after me when I felt the need to change.

"Gamie, I need to change. Please go back inside and I'll come back when I've calmed down." I gritted out through clenched teeth. She shook her head with tears in her eyes.

"I can't stop you, but I can help you. Go." She whispered. I nodded and tried to smile to hide the pain, but my cursed eyes have always been windows to my emotions. The last thing I saw before flipping through the air and running for the forest, was my grandmothers tears running down her face as she watched me go. Every time that Gamie came to visit us, I'd always tried my best to make her smile, instead of letting her mind linger on my dead twin brother. Who now turns out to be very much alive.

Dodging trees as they flew out in front of me, I heard another pair of running paws. A growl started building it's way up in my chest. Even though I haven't been here long, I felt a need to protect this land, and it's habitants. I felt as if they were intruding in on my home.

After a few more feet, I spun and skidded to a stop, waiting in anticipation for the intruder. A deep russet wolf came to a stop within a two foot radius. I let out the growl that had been threatening to escape ever since I smelt and heard the intruder.

Said intruder whined and dropped to its belly and paws flew over its face. My growl stopped halfway, I cocked my head to the side, trying to figure this wolf - male wolf - out. I stalked closer to this wolf, only stopping when my paws came a foot away from the others wolf's paws. I leaned close and sniffed.

I tumbled backwards and fell on my hind. That smell. It was the most beautiful smell I have ever smelt, ever. I growled and pounced. The other wolf yipped playfully at me and rolled onto his belly. I sniffed its belly then began to lick and nip said belly. The wolf's tongue lolled out the side of its mouth while it panted.

We both decided to stop messing and to run back to my dad's house. When we got to the tree line of the forest, I transformed back and pulled on one out of two spare set of clothes that were placed by a tree by someone.

The other wolf transformed and grabbed the other set of clothes. Holy shit. When he'd finished getting dressed, he lifted his head up to look at me, and I came face to face with Fàelàn. I blinked multiple times, before grabbing a hold of his shit and slamming him round and into a tree. I brought my face close to his and glared. He smiled at my and grabbed the sides of my face, and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I growled and yanked his lower half against mine, grinding them together. Moans, groans, gasps and growls filled the air. Until, of course, someone decided to ruin the moment.

" Um, Fàelàn, Trent? Dad wants to speak to us..." I pulled away from Fàelàn, and snarled at Kash. He held his hands up in surrender, and backed up into the house. I grabbed Fàelàn's hand and pulled him into the house with me.

This better be good...