Chapter 1:Insights

UnspokenDead: Well, lovely duckies! Welcome to the second chapter of this (hopefully) great story! I just wanted to say, sorry for the long wait, I've been ill and distracted by detentions... 'cause I ish a rebel! And I've been looking after my nephew alot as well. Sooo...anyway back to the problem at hand...here's the story!! :D *Sucks on a WaterMelon BlowPop ;)*

CHAPTER 1:

When the bell rang signaling the end of the day I sighed in relief. The only eventful things that happened today was that I met someone who looks exactly like me, Kelia showing up and meeting Fàelàn. There's something about him that gets my wolf all riled up, I just wished I could figure it out.

"Trent! Come on, we're gonna be late!" Fàelàn shouted. I mentally shook myself and climbed in Kash's car. I sat in the back seat just thinking and starring out of the window. Kash rambling about the holiday that he'd taken with his dad, our dad, was giving me a headache. I sighed and leaned forward in order to talk in Fàelàn's ear.

"You have an Ipod or something? Please can I borrow it if you do?" I pleaded. He grinned and produced and Ipod touch. I snatched it out of his hands, put the earphones in and turned it on faster then I have ever done in my whole life. Fàelàn chuckled at my reaction and continued talking to Kash.

******

"ULRIC! BOW!" Shouted my father. I sighed and bowed to him willingly instead of being forced, like usual. It's not my fault, my wolf just couldn't stand taking orders from another wolf. A growl rippled though the forest, and everyone immediately fell into their battle stances. I had a bad feeling about this. I ran to my fathers side and tried to beg him to run and hide with my mother and little brother. But he growled in my face and shoved me away from him. Before he charged the rouges, he said the words the froze me to the spot.

"I don't take orders from a sniviling Omeaga, especially a bastard like you!" And off he went, to his death. My looked at my mother and she mouthed, "I'm sorry." Before she was also ripped apart, then my brother was next. I saw red and howled. The next thing I know is seeing all the rouges dead, ripped apart, bloodied and broken. I had done this, I had killed the rouges.

******

I jerked awake to Fàelàn shaking me with a concerned look on his face. My wolf which seem to be going crazy, calmed at Fàelàn's touch, hell it fucking purred! I'm going crazy. With Fàelàn's help, I got out the car and into this house we'd stopped at. I saw Kash talking to my grandmother, and a guy that looked old another to be someone's father. That's when I clicked, father, it's Kash's father! Our father. But still didn't explain why my grandmother was here, or am I just hallucinating? I must be since I felt Fàelàn snuggle his face into my neck and take a big breath. Okay...?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UnspokenDead: Okay, so I'm really sorry about this taking ages, and it's really short, but I've seriously been super busy, bot to mention the fact my laptop broke and now it's only just got fixed. So all I have left to say is...I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN! :D