Expelled to Family

Y/n: stop it!!!

Y/n a student in St. Freya Academy was getting beaten up by Kiana, Mei, Sin, Bronya,

Y/n: stop it!!

Mei: why you're nothing but a weakling person!!

Kiana: I can beat you easily!!

Y/n: leave me alone!!

Sin: why should we!? You're nothing but a weak person!!

Bronya: Bronya can beat you with no problems!!

They kept beaten him up until they were done and left leaving a bruised Y/n as he takes out a roll of bandages to patch himself

Y/n: thank by devil that I can make these.

He gets up and arrives at class where Himeko was shock to see Y/n beaten.

Himeko: are you okay!?

Y/n: yeah just got beat up by Kiana and Mei.

Himeko: Kiana was never this rude!!

Yae Sakura: she changed when Y/n arrived.

Fu Hua: this is a disgrace!!

Theresa: why would Otto(fem) allow this!?

Y/n: because I'm a male who is weak and never going to get stronger while you females adapt to Honkai Energy better.

Yae Sakura: you can still train and show them who's boss!!

Otto:*intercom* would Y/n come to my office please?

Y/n:*sigh* bye girls.

Them: bye Y/n.

He leaves the classroom and went to Otto's office.

Y/n: yes professor Otto?

Otto: Y/n I have bad news for you....

Y/n: yeah?

Otto: I'm sorry but you're expelled from St. Freya Academy, I'm sorry.

Y/n:.....

Otto: Y/n?

????:*to Y/n* you see Y/n, St. Freya Academy didn't want you because you don't have power!!! Find your true power!!!

Y/n: I see.

Otto: Y/n look it's just....

Y/n: OH YEAH EXPELLED ME BECAUSE I CAN'T ADAPT TO HONKAI ENERGY BECAUSE THE HONKAI ARE SEXIST SEEING FEMALES AS VESSELS WHILE THEY SEE MEN AS WEAK BEINGS!! I HAVE BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF TO GET HERE AND BECOME A VALKYRIE!! I'VE BEEN ALONE WITHOUT A FAMILY FOR MANY YEARS!!! I USED TO SEE YOU AS A MOTHER, KIANA, SIN, BROYNA AND MEI ALSO MANY OF THE GIRLS HERE AS SISTERS BUT NO YOU EXPELLED ME BECAUSE I'M WEAK!!