4

Loki POV:

I awoke out of my slumber. I did the usual thing people do when they wake up. I walked down the stairs. The smell of breakfast was in the air. I seen Tj cooking and dancing with a long shirt, and short shorts. She finished what she was doing.

She seem like she was going up stairs, but she stopped once she saw me. "Oh, wow you scared me. I thought you were still sleep. I was about to come get you." I nodded and sat down. She put a plate in front of me. It consist of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. She sat down in front of me, we both began to eat.

Once we were done she grabbed both of our plates, and washed it. "we should begin training now." I said to her. She nodded and said,"I'm gonna go and get dressed." She ran upstairs quickly to her room.

I changed, with my magic of course, into my training outfit. She came running down the stairs. "Okay I'm ready," I nodded my head. We walked outside to a spot were there weren't many trees. There is a lake beside us.

"Show me your kick." I said. She looked kinda confused, but she did it anyway. Her kick was pretty high. She has no muscles in her legs. "Give me what you midgardian call it. Oh squats. Give me 50 of those," she nodded in response. She started doing the squats.

Next she did push ups. She did anything that could help her body get more muscles. We did this every day until she was able to kick, and punch with power.