15

Tj POV:

We were walking to Thor. Loki told me to stay behind the rock, so I did. Before the thing could hit Thor again Loki stabbed him. The thing turned towards Loki. It pushed Loki into the sword. "No!" Me and Thor said in unison. I ran to Loki as fast as I could. "I'll see you in hell monster." I slid once I got to him. "Loki, why did you do that?" I asked him while tears were in my eyes.

He put his hand on my face, and whipped away the tear that had just slipped. The thing had one of those things he threw at us earlier. "I l-love y-ou" he said to me. "I love you too." I smiled and kissed him. He was shaking really badly. The thing finally disappeared in the air.

Thor ran over to us. He grabbed Loki by his neck to lift him a little. "Nononono." Thor kept saying over and over again. "Oh, you fool you didn't listen." Thor said. "I know, I know. I'm a fool. I'm a fool." Loki said to Thor. "Stay with me, ok?" Thor said. I just sat there and looked. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He kept repeating, but Thor kept shushing him.

"It's ok. It's alright. I'll tell father what you did here today." Thor said. "I didn't do it for him." At that Loki died. "No!" Thor screamed out. I couldn't believe it, he's dead. Freyja walked over to us with tears in her eyes. After a while we left. We were on the top of the hill.

I heard a cellphone ringing. We walked to the cave. I found the phone. "How is there still reception?" I asked my self. I answered it. "Hello?" I said on the phone. "Hey is this Jane?" He asked. "No,but stay on the phone.." I said as I walked around. I found some keys. I click the lock button.

I heard the horn. I ran to the car, and unlocked the door. We got in, and I drove to one of those traveling portal thing. We ended up going to where Jane lived. I didn't know her, but Thor, and Freyja did. We knocked on her door.

They let us in. "Hey guys what are you doing here?" Some girl asked. "Oh, hey lady Darcy." Thor said to the girl. "Why are you guys here?" The other girl, I'm guessing Jane said. "Well we're glad you're here, because the whole world is going crazy." Darcy said. Thor hung up his hammer.

"Hey. Your brothers not here, is he?" Eric said. "He's dead." Thor said gloomily. "Thank God." The old man said. "What did you say?" I asked him as I walked towards him with a knife. Thor stopped me before I could get to close. "I am so sorry" he said. He walked to Thor to hug. That had to be awkward, I mean he is halfway necked.

-time skip

We were planting these thing that can make you space jump. After a while of fighting Darcy and that boy were kissing. I kinda expected that though. We fought for a while and we were finally done. We said our goodbyes to Jane and her sister. We went back home to Asgard.

Thor had to go see his dad. I was in the garden crying my eyes out. I planted Loki's favorite plants. His mom told me what they were. "Sister," I turned to Freyja. She walked to me slowly. She dropped on her knees, and hugged. She said too, she knew him longer, they were best friends. We cried together. We both worked hard to get over it.

I knew how to hide my feelings well. She just cried on Thor shoulder until she couldn't cry anymore. Today was Thor and Freyja wedding day. Yep, that's what I said, wedding day. She asked to court Thor. Yeah, she asked him.

-Flash back/ Freyja POV:

"So this is the day you ask the big question." Selene squealed. She was far more excited than I was. She was proud that I was even gonna ask. "Yes, I need you to bring him there." She nodded and walked off. I walked to the garden. I was seated on the bench. Thor walked towards me so I stood up. "Hello lady Freyja." He smiled toward me.