9

Tj POV:

"I'm bored," I said to Loki. "I don't care." Gosh attitude much. I laid back to get comfortable. So I guess I'm the bad guy at this point. I wonder will we even win this fight. "Loki who was those people that got you off the drone?" I asked Loki. The blondie looked familiar. The girl kinda looked like me. "Why?" Loki replied. I rolled my eyes. "Because I wanna know, why else would I ask." I said with a lot sass. Loki looked at me for a second.

He looked back off somewhere else. "The blonde one is my brother. The girl is a good friend of mine. She is also your eldest sister." He said. What did he sayyy? What the heck! I don't have a sister. Ohh, wait the one from my memory that was wiped away. Makes sense. "Don't think to hard. Don't wanna hurt yourself." Loki said. I guess he could tell I was thinking hard about it. "So she the one from my memory." I stated.

He nodded his head. My mouth formed an o. I nodded my head. "So she's my sister, she's really beautiful." I told Loki. He nodded his head again. "Are you going to speak or?" I asked him. He didn't do anything, he just sat there, like he was think. "Ugh!" I'm just so bored. Loki got up to walk around. My eyes followed him.

What, he's an handsome man. A girl with red hair walked to the glass. Loki stopped and turned around with a smile on his face. "There's not many people who can sneak up on me." Loki said as he was still turning. "But you figured I'd come." She replied. Wow, it seem like there is a lot of sexual tension here. "After. After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate." Loki said with that same smirk he always have.

I decided to just blank out the whole conversation. I don't know why, but I'm kinda pissed at how he smiling at her. Dang, why he gotta be so cute. I mean I don't like him, but he is hot. I didn't come back until he hit the glass.

I jumped, because I wasn't ready for that. I tuned in their conversation. "I won't Barton, not until I make him kill. Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear. And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull." Loki said harshly. Well dang Loki you ain't have to say it like that.

Gosh he scaring me. She was turned around with that fake crying. Even I can tell she faking. "This is my bargain, you mewling quim." Now he calling her names. Loki that's mean, go into a corner. You in time out. "You're a monster." She said. She still fake crying. Loki chuckled. "Oh no. You brought the monster." So he just gon tell her his plan. "So Banner. That's your play?" She asked. "What?" Loki asked. "Loki means to unleash the Hulk." She said as she walked away. "Are you stupid or are you just dumb?" I asked Loki.

He walked to the other side of the glass. She walked down the stairs. Why did I have to get stuck with an idiot. I hope this is just part of the plan. I know Loki couldn't be that stupid. After a while there was an explosion. I looked at Loki. He grabbed me by my waist. I grabbed his shoulder. I looked at him. "What the heck, man?" I asked whiled laughing. Loki smirked at me. There was a loud roar. Loki slowly raised head. He did this creepy smiled. A man open the door opened. I walked out first.

When Loki walked out his was coming throw the door. Loki got in a stance, but Thor ran straight through him. Truth is that Loki was really by the control board. Now Thor was stuck inside the glass prison. "Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki asked. I'm guessing that's not the first time that happened. "Selene, what are you doing here?" Thor asked me. I was confused at first.

I realized that he was one of my child hood friends. I put my hands up in a surrender motion. I backed away from the glass prison. Thor tried to break the glass with his hammer. It broke a little. Just a little crack. Loki looked kinda surprised. He chuckled a little.