"where's my sister?"

next morning

we decided to head back around 5:30 this morning so we wouldn't be late to school.

"remember to look out for one another, we don't know what could possibly happen" said desi.

we made it at school and Desi ended up going to work. We walked through the doors and everyone turned their heads watching us. I noticed as the nonstop eyes ended up directly at me. I completely forgot the situation that had happened at danielle's party and it made me feel very uncomfortable and Alessio noticed and put his arm around me.

"it's alright, just focus on us instead of them"

jenna, mia, alessio, and lucas all smiled at me and i slightly smiled back. we made it to our lockers and eventually first bell has rung. we went our separate ways and headed to our classrooms. about 2 periods had passed and lunch had finally came around.

"ugh finally"

as i was walking to my locker i heard a voice that i wished i had ignored.

"look who it is,"

i turned around.

"danielle"

"missed you at the party, me and alessio were all over one another when you left" she said with a slight giggle.

i felt nothing but anger rise in me

"two can play at that game" i said whispering to myself.

i turned around and i stopped walking exactly 3 feet away from her and i had my hands together and i spoke-

"well last time i checked he not only just called you out, but he checked up on me to make sure i was okay, AND then we ended up spending the the night together in a cabin. try getting your facts right before coming at me next time. k." i said in a petty tone but smiling.

then i heard a snicker from the side and it was alessio.

"sorry to bother whatever is happening but everyone's waiting for us y/n so we shouldn't keep them waiting for to long" he said with a smile and wink.

he then put his arm around me making danielle squeal angrily. we both looked at each other and laughed as we walked away trying to find our friends.

after school

we all decided to wait for one another out in the football field. mia and I were the first people to wait and talk about how today went. then slowly came, jenna, alessio, and lucas. not long after, desi arrived to pick us up. we all hopped in the car and desi started to drive us home.

"would you guys like to go home? or come by?" asked desi.

"i think i should go home first and check up on my parents and unpack. could i maybe come by later?" asked jenna.

"yeah maybe we should go home first and unpack then we'll let you guys know?" said lucas.

"yeah of course, you guys are always welcome at any time" desi said smiling.

after dropping everyone home and getting home ourselves, desi went and got ready for her second shift as i was getting ready for my first shift. i was about to head out the door when desi stopped me.

"text me every hour if you can, k?"

"k, love you"

"love you too"

i grabbed my keys, closed the door and headed out for work.

after shift: 10 pm