"payback time"

alessio's pov

i walked up to y/n's room and i had noticed the door was slightly open. i knocked softly and went in, y/n was sitting on the floor messing around with her powers, when she turned to look at me she dropped everything she was messing with.

"alessio?" she said in a worried tone.

"h-hey" i said as a tear fell out of my eye.

"could i possibly stay the night?" i said looking at the floor as i was near an extremely huge breakdown.

"yeah of course, you never have to ask" she said running to hug me.

the minute i felt her arms embrace me, i cried. i cried and didn't stop for what felt like hours. she took me towards her bed and she sat down as i laid in between her thighs, resting my head on her chest.

"i'm so sorry, nilla" i said looking up at her.

"shhh it's okay, i got you. we can talk about this whenever your ready but for right now just let it all out sio".

i cried for what felt like two more hours until i finally drifted to sleep. i felt a kiss planted on my head and a little whisper.

"i love you" i heard her say.

y/n's pov

i watched as the broken soul breath slowly up and down as he laid on my chest.

"what did she do" i whispered.

i couldn't feel anything but anger rise in me as i stand to think of all the terrible things 'she' could've done to leave alessio so broken.

i started to drift to sleep myself as i held the amazing boy i had fallen in love with.

the next day

i woke up as the bright sun hit my face and i couldn't help but smile at the fact that me and alessio didn't move one bit in our sleep. my neck was very sore but it was worth it. i started to regain my consciousness when i remembered everything that happened last night. everything that had lead to alessio falling asleep in my arms. i slowly pushed alessio off of me and got out of bed, i went to the bathroom and decided to check up on desi.

after using the bathroom, i went downstairs to find a notes.

"work called, i'll see you later tonight. take care of alessio today, he seems to really need it".

i set down the note and decided to make breakfast.

15 minutes later

i decided to make me and alessio a special at home attempt at iHop. i decided to go with the amazing crepe combo that consisted with sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and strawberry crepes. i admired my attempt at the food and as i was about to call alessio, he appeared right next to me smiling at our plates.

"you made this for me?" he asked with so much compassion and happiness it made my heart feel so sorry for him.

"yes of course! unless you want to go out for the real thing?"

"no, no, this is perfect. thank you y/n" he said kissing the top of my head as he grabbed two forks and his plate out of my hands.

i sat there for a slight second at the affection he had just showed and i was broken by that feeling when i heard him call my name from the living room. i set my plate down at the table in front of the sofa and watched as alessio browsed through channels and movies. he finally decided on 'the nightmare before christmas'.