The Box

A/N: This is my first fanfic hope u guys like it!

I woke up to a sound you would not want to wake up to. The sound of shrieking, right next to ur fricken ear.

I quickly fluttered open my eyes and looked at my surroundings and quickly began to panic.  I was in a box that was probably going up 350 miles per hour. Smelled pretty bad and looked like world war 2 had been here.

I stared blankly at my surroundings expecting my self to say something, scream, cry. 

Not a single thing came out, unusual since I felt like the person who could talk about a stupid thing for hours and hours.

BANG

The box stopped. I quickly looked up to see where it had stopped, and due to my perfectly fabulous timing to look up, the box decided to act like the sun. I quickly put my hands over my head. 

Once I got used to the light I decided to remove my hand. As soon as I looked up, I regretted it, there were about 40 boys crowded around the box. All dressed in dirty looking clothes.

"What the hell are y'all looking at" I quickly responded.

"That's one high pitched man-voice" someone from the back , who was pushing his way through said.

"It's not a boy, it's a girl" A buff Asian boy said while staring at me.

The boy who had been pushing his way through the crowd finally got a look at me.

"Bloody hell" is all he said.