the tour

A/N: hope u enjoy lysm

"Well are u just gonna like stand there?" I asked the boys, who looked at me like I was the first girl they have ever seen.

"Get the ropes, we will be having a gathering in about a day" This time it was a dark-skinned boy who spoke. He seemed to be the leader around here.

"Here grab on" one of the boys said while holing out a rope.

I grabbed the rope and they started pulling, they were probably expecting that I was 600 pounds when they yanked at me so hard I went like 5 feet in the air due to my lightness.

"What the shuck man,ur like 2 pounds" one of the boys who had a rope in their hand said.

I rubbed my knee where I scraped it when I landed on the ground. I brushed off my shirt and quickly got up.

"My names Alby I'm in charge around here" The dark-skinned boy, Alby, said.

There was a long pause before I opened my mouth to ask; why are we here? Why are u guys only boys? Why does the boy who had the ropes looks like a fucking alpaca?

"Do you know your name greenie?" Alby asked waking me up from my thoughts.

"Uhm..uh.." why can't I remember my own name? It was something with a "A" maybe a "th" sound.... Athena.

"Athena" I quickly said.

"Okay,Athena, welcome to the glade" Alby said.

The day went pretty well, I walked around and saw what people did in the glade, got a couple of smirks and butt slaps.  Not pleasing,I thought to myself.

Alby, who was touring me stopped in front of a apartment type of thingy made from large chunks of wood.

"This is where the keepers sleep, and since I don't think it's safe for you to be out there with some random boys that you don't know, stalking you in your sleep.  You will be sleeping here."  Alby said.

"Are there enough rooms for me?" I asked.

"Well... that's the issue" Alby replied.

"What?" I Looked At Him straight in The eyes.

The front door of the apartment thingy,which I have now named the woodsie, flung open revealing a tired Asian boy with buff arms.

"Ohhhh hey Minho!" Alby said.

Minho looked at Alby confused knowing that Alby was about to reveal something.

"You,Minho,will be sharing rooms with Athena, the greenie. Mk? Mk" Alby mouthed and whispered a 'keep her safe', before saying goodnight to me and Minho.

I looked at Minho while he put his hand out for me to take.

"You wanna get it on?" Minho said while biting his lip.  I widened my eyes and almost screamed. Minho's face loosened up when he must've seen me.

"Nah I'm just kidding take a chill pill, looked like u were about to die" he laughed at me and i giggled back.

Minho led me to his room and quickly straightened his bed for me to sleep in.

"No I'm sleeping on the floor u know that right?" I Said To Minho.

"Are you kidding me? Your definitely taking the bed,don't try arguing" Minho said.

"Okay then thank you" I said shyly.

"Ok  you can hop right in I'll be sleeping right here next to you on the floor.  If you need me I'm right here." Minho said while walking to his pile of pillows and laying down on them.

Minho turned off the lights with 2 claps, and shuffled around his 'bed'.

"Good night Athena"

"Good night Minho"

I Fell Right Into A dream...