Chapter 1

I ran quickly to the bathroom stal. i shut the door, after that, i make sure that no one's around and there i cried so loud that i covered my face. My tears fell on the ground till it was like a river flowing.

Malice's pov

After seeing my bestfriend run so fast, i could not catch up to her, but still, i followed her to the restroom.

I hear her cried so loud. i felt sorrowful for her. i knock the door but she didn't answer.

"It's me, Malice." I told her. "I know you're not going to open the door, but please can you listen to me?"

i heard her stopped crying. "Sure.. I-i will." she stuttered.

"You don't have to be sad because of those bullies." I tried to comfort my bestfriend. "I am here for you at the thoughest time."

Fantacia opened the door and hugged here bestie.

"It's okay, fix yourself."  I smiled.

Fantacia's pov

"It's okay, fix yourself."  she smiled.

"Sure..." i gave her a sweet smile to assure her that I'm fine.

a few minutes later...

"We better get our books for our first subject." Malice told me. i gave her a sweet smile and nodded.

We went to our lockers, and guess what? Matthew's here with his brat girlfriend.

"Oh, look babe! it's halfblood." Scarlete smirked.

"What now?" Malice rolled her eyes. oh no! this is going to be worst.

"Let them babe, we shouldn't waste our time on a trash." Matthews chuckled before he left with Scarlet, but before they left, Scarlet pushed me causing ror me to fall.

"We're not done yet weak blood."

I sighed and just proceed on my first class.

"Are you okay?"  Malice asked as i nodded.

"I already get used to it." I smiled before we left.

_________________________________
:)

Shewritesdaw
RevennaBanana071308