Prologue

This my first story and i hope you like it. I'm going to be honest that my grammar is not the best but i hope you'll still enjoy my story.

***

"Fantacia!" I heard my Mom yelled "Get down here! you're going to be late!"

I sighed before preparing my school bag so i can go down.

"Great! This is going to be another long year" i taught to myslef. I rolled my eyes before i run downstairs.

"How about your breakfast-" before she even finish her words, i already run away with my breakfast. I was planning to have breakfast at school with my Bestfriend Alice

~30 minutes later~

"Ugh! Sunny-side up again?!" I said while looking at my lunchbox . I think I'm going to be a chick! Eggs for the Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! I'm so sick of this!

"Eggs again? can i have one? i really wanted to have wings!" She joked "You can have my toast, I'm sick of it anyway. come on! let's trade"

"Okay then, let's trade! i would love to!"

When we where about to eat, The bully walked towards us..I already knew what's going to happen next.

"What do you want Matthew?" Alice raised a brow. Alice is a very brave witch. she defend me that's why i love her very much.

Mattew ignored Alice and just looked at me with a smirky smile on his face "You must be hungry. here, enjoy your food" he giggled before getting his wand and making my food float

"Hey! give it back" i yelled and i stood up to reach my food but my eyes winded when he made my food fall causing for my food to get dirty.

"Aww sorry, here, You must be hungry" He made my food float again and I'm not surprised at all when he throws it on my head

"Haha! let's go, poor Halfblood!" he laughed before he left

I look down when everyone was laughing with tears except from Malice. she just comfort me.

I'm sick of this! I don't want to be a halfblood anymore! It's the dirtiest blood here at Macantanya, I was weak and helpless. Shame on my blood!

______________________________________
:)