Five

The next morning 

Y/N prov 
I woke up to a really sore stomach and then remembered what today was the start of shark week for me but then 3 minutes later shinsou came in telling me I only had 5 minutes to get ready for school even though I already decided I wasn't going to go to school today but I decided to say "okay" but then he asked me something I haven't heard him ask since we were 10 years old but he asked me if I wanted him to wait for me so we could go to school together or not i said "no shinsou I'm a 16 year old girl I think i can manage getting to school on my own but thanks bro" so with that he left I waited until I hired the front door close before I got back in bed but then not even 2 hours later Nemuri came in to my room i mean she like my auntie or my second mum but then she asked me if her little doll was feeling okay or if I was sick so I told her to look at what day it was on my calendar and midnight realized that I wasn't at school because of shark week so she called the school and explained everything to them and before she left she made me food but made sure I had eaten it before she said I love you Y/N and then left.

Shinsou's prov 
I finished my coffee and decided to be a nice big brother and go wake her up now you may be asking how I'm her big brother when we are twins but that's because I'm 5 minutes older than her but I was still nice and went to her room knocked on the door when I didn't hear anything I then went in to her room and saw her lying in bed she looked a little pale and really tired but I told her she had 5 minutes to get ready for school and I also decided to do something that we haven't done since we were ten years old and I offered to walk her to school but she declined it so I left for school and when I got there I went to class not bothering to see if she came to school or not even tho she knows it a stupid Idea to skip school.

Aizawa's prov 

I started doing the roll 

Kirishima Eijirou

Bakugou Katsuki 

Youzoray Momo

Midoriya Izuku 

Todoroki shoto

Aizawa Y/N 

Dose anyone know or seen where Y/N is? But Todoroki was the only one to put his hand up.
Yes Todoroki what is it do you know anything and he said no so I went next door to class 1B and asked shinsou if he knows where his sister is and he said "oh well when I went to wake her up papa she looked pale and tired but she said ok so I thought she came to school I didn't even bother to check if she actually showed up I'm sorry that I didn't check papa" 
Its okay shinsou I'll just get mic or midnight to check up on he in a bit so I went back to my class to check on them before I went to find Hizashi or Nemuri to go check up on Y/N so I walked to the teacher lounge and found Nemuri there and asked her to got check up on Y/N she said okay I'll go check up on my angle I mean Nemuri is basically Y/N auntie and he mother figure in her life so I let her go knowing that whatever it is that Nemuri has it all under control.

Time skip to lunch 

Midnight's prov

After checking up on Y/N and getting my first two class of the day done I went to find shota and tell him about his daughter and how she will probably be back at school after 2 days because I used to watch er when she was in middle school and she started having shark week because I may love her dad's but they know nothing about shark week and what to expect so I kind of know how long until the pain for her with Shark week is its about 3 days of her in quite a bit of pain and the last 2 days of it is minor pain when I saw shota and explained it to him he completely understood what was going on so he just told me to not worry about anything and if he needs me he will ask me to help but he also said that he might get me to check on her tomorrow and the day after and all I said was okay shota and then left.

Sorry for the short chapter I've been really busy with school work and home life.