seven

Saturday July 1st.
Y/N prov.
Todays Saturday mine and shinsou birthday and it was the day of the party shinsou thought that i would be amazing to pranking me this morning he decided that he would tip a big bucket water with hunks of ice in it and some of them fell on my head then he Decided to take my shoes put them on the donut floaty and pushed it to the  middle of the Pool so I had to go swimming to get my shoes that I needed for today so that was the great start to my birthday having my twin brother prank and I have to remember there for next year  Set that I can print him

Time skip to 11am.
Still Y/N's prov.
After you already I walk down stairs realising I had taken about an hour to get ready dad and poppa What decorating the cake with eri.
shinsou was putting up shamers and he wanted me to help him so because he pranked me this morning I decided That I would go to the forest by the side of our house to get wood for the bonfire make sure that we had a safe area for the bomb power to be set up and then I got all the chairs out we actually had to get Anty to bring us some more tears from her house because we ran out.

Eri's prov.

I asked dad if I could go and help collect wood for the bonfire but he told me no that only big girls  Y/N's age can do that he thinks I'll get lost in the woods but I expected that he won't let me help and decided to go help my brother shinsou hang up the party streamers and test the speakers with his and Y/N's music for the party that I saw auntie come in She wasn't in her hero outfit this time she was in a pair of Jeans and a slipknot band tee which was unusual but then she told me that she was staying for the party and that will gonna go over to her house for a sleepover later tonight I got really excited I that I ran down the hallway and into the kitchen and told dad.
He said OK and a good idea so we to my room to go pack and while we were packing I had to get everything out of the draws while dad just said on my bed putting everything into my ballet bag and I was really happy that I get to go spend the night aunties house.

Y/N prov.
When I realized that uncle nazu,  Toshinori and aunty Kayama have finshed with the backyard was done I went to look at it and it looked amazingI couldn't believewhat they had done I mean the set  up the party area and they fished the little backyard playground they brought to eri to play on but I still just love how the backyard turned out I said thank you and gave them all a big hug then we all went inside.
I went to go get eri and shinsou so that they could see the  backyard eri ran straight to her new playground and shinsou said he thought it was awesome so we went inside and my dads said that all the adults set up the 4 spear rooms that we had for the class incase bakugo demolished the dorm rooms or if the school was in danger so each room had between 4-6 beds in each room but the girls rooms are on the left side and the boys are on the right side of the hallway abd my room is also down the same side as the girls and shinsou's room is 9n the same side as the boys tho eri's room is on the same side as all my uncles and Dad's and arnty's rooms are on the other side of the house.
What the backyard looks like: