The Emotional Decision

- Damien Black - 

What the fuck is wrong with me!? 

Why did I do something so incredibly stupid!? Starting a quarrel with a man I don't even know and then beating the living day lights out of him! Should I even mention that I did it to the man Roxanne's currently seeing! I'm such an idiot. I've most likely scared her off and demolished any chances of her coming back to me.

What's even worse is that I've destroyed my entire hotel room, there's broken lamps and drawers pulled out and smashed. The mattresses are on the floor and pillows ripped apart. It's like something possessed over me. This has never happened before and I honestly don't know what to do. 

I've never punched someone so many times, for heavens sake he was bleeding! The horror in Roxannes eyes said it all, there's no way she'd come back to me...there's no way. 

Honestly, as much as I want to blame Roxanne for this whole mess. I'd be lying to myself, because in reality this all started with me deciding to break it off with her. At this point my thoughts are repetitive and I can't help that. I'm the one who pushed her to some random guy and I have no right to get angry that she wanted to look...sexy for him.

Fuck! 

What am I doing to myself? Thinking about how she looked yesterday, what she was wearing and that it wasn't for me. It's killing me inside and there's no denying that I felt like a child who didn't want to share his toys.

Yet I can't help myself, every time I close my eyes I see Roxanne wearing that Ivory baby doll nightie and trying to cover her exposed skin with that small navy-blue robe. Then there's her short hair, which interestingly enough looked better than her long hair. Not that I would hate to see it again but Roxanne looks mature with her hair short like that.

I fall on to my bed and groan loudly. Rubbing my temples with my fingers, fighting off an upcoming headache. The only thing I got out of it was that look she gave me. That familiar gaze and flushed cheeks, the fire in her eyes and defiance building up. Whenever she looked at me like that before, it meant very and mean very good things for both of us.

I'm a mess, look at me. The old Damien wouldn't be crazy over some girl—that's because she's not just any girl. That's right, Roxanne isn't the typical woman I'd encounter in every day. She's a fighter and doesn't like control, however, submits in an instant in the right circumstances.

Ugh! Damien stop, I'm not sure how I can keep going with these vulgar thoughts. I haven't had sex in like two months and I've never been more tense in my life. 

Suddenly before the real beast—in my pants, started to get crazy, someone knocks on the door. I took a deep breath and exhaled preparing for the worse. When I reached the door and opened it, behind it as Brooke with a concerned expression.

"Oh...my...gosh..." She stared at the destruction behind me. 

I leaned my head against the door. "Why are you here?"

"Did...Did you do this?" She asked, picking up the ripped pillow.

Of course I did, who else could of? The fucking Gremlins? "Brooke I'm tired, I don't feel like—"

"Damien you just destroyed your hotel room!" Brooke faces me. "I came to check up on you, since you left Roxanne looking super tense and irritable. And this is what you did?"