Not Every Story Has A Happy Ending

The couch was a sanctuary for Rosé. After every breakup, this was where she lived. This is where she and Lisa shared hugs, tears, and occasionally kisses. Roseanne sighed as she finished her mango bowl. The news was boring, but at least it was something.

   Lisa's job had recently gotten more intense since it is now summer break and now the bar is bustling with young adults partying. She had been staying there until 1:00 AM every day and then she came home, slept, and left at 2:00 PM.

   Meanwhile, Rosé had been practically jobless, yet her pictures were still being seen therefore she was still getting job requests so she had said she was on break but will be taking photos again next month because she couldn't mentally handle anything currently. 

   Roseanne layed there, feeling practically lifeless. Nothing has been sparking excitement since Jisoo left her. Suddenly, the TV let out a sparking sound, and Rosé jerked up. 

Breaking News! Kim Jisoo found dead along with 26 others after plane crash!

'What?'

'dead.'

'Jisoo.'

'Plane crash.'

'My Angel.'

Thoughts didn't register. Nothing did. Feelings weren't being felt. Her ears buzzed, drowning out the ranting of the reporter. Roseanne sat there, staring at the TV screen, her face blank.

"No- J- she.. she wouldn't l-leave me-"

"No..!" She barked, trying to deny reality. 

"M-my angel is not gone. T-there's just someone who looks like her.. ri-right?"

Then the TV screen showed her. Her head covered in blood, what was left of the plane next to her, and many other dead passengers that Rosé didn't recognize, and she didn't try to. She couldn't. Her eyes were focused on Jisoo, but her mind wasn't.

Nothing made sense.

Rosé couldn't take it anymore. She stood up, whimpering, turned off the TV and began wailing, screaming like she never had, grabbing her hair and throwing things at the screen. 

"Fuck this. Fuck the world."

She ranted on, cursing and crying until she collapsed in the middle of the mess she made. Broken glass everywhere. She laid down, staring at the ceiling through her eyes foggy from tears. 

"You meant everything to me."

'Did I mean everything to you?'

"I lost her."

Next, all Rosé remembered from then is everything going dark, and waking in a completely white room with padded walls and floor.

The end.

Thank you for the support <3