|| Epilogue - The Haunting Angel ||

(Lisa PoV)

   It had been four months since the crash. Four months after Lisa came home to Rosé passed out on the floor surrounded by broken glass. It had been lonely. Rosé had been in the mental hospital in and out, she would have illusions of Jisoo trying to "connect" to her. It was honestly scary, Lisa thought she was possessed or something.

   Thankfully, she had been texting and calling Jennie who had run away for months and lived in the forest somehow. They had been talking but of course, Jennie was depressed too, but nowhere near as bad as Rosé. Jennie had accepted the fact that her sister is in a happier place now, watching over her. The two would often talk about their friend, but every time they tried to convince her that Jisoo was gone, Roseanne would start yelling and get violent at times.

  Lisa just wished she could see Chaeyoung soon since the hospital rarely allowed visits for such sick patients. She would see her twice a month at the most, it was awful. Lisa laughed less, smiled less, enjoyed fewer things. The only thing that kept her happy was falling asleep on Facetime with Jennie.

  But, there was good news. Jennie was coming to visit! Apparently, she had something extremely important to show Roseanne, and she also wanted to visit Lisa for a week or so. So, Lisa was cleaning up the house. She had gotten new bowls that weren't well... she liked to call it: "Roseanned" 

   Jennie was going to arrive at Lisa's house then they would drive right to the hospital, Lisa saved up her visit time for this. 

  Lisa was just making her bed as she heard the knocking on the door. She felt like she was about to cry. The unmistakable feeling of happiness and excitement rushed through her, she hasn't felt this in months. She ran to the door and excitedly opened it.

   Jennie looked gorgeous, and expensive as fuck. As expected of her though.

  "Lisa!" Jennie looked as if she would cry as well, as she engulfed Lisa in a huge hug. Lisa did the same. "I missed you so much, Jen!" Jennie let go and looked at Lisa with her adorable gummy smile. "I missed you more, Lis." Lisa ruffled Jennie's hair as she led her into the apartment. 

  "So.. would you like to go now? Or.." Lisa couldn't help but want to make up the time that she lost with Jennie, but Rosé came first right now. "Yeah let's go."

  Lisa led Jennie into the car and started driving away. "So, what was it that you needed to show Chaeyoung? If you don't mind telling me." Jennie reached into her back, looking for the object Lisa was curious about. She pulled out an expensive iPhone, except it was covered in cracks and the case was broken. It looked as If it was dropped onto cement from 100 feet in the air. 

   This could only be one thing.

----------

   The two arrived at the psychiatric hospital. Lisa was familiar with this place. The posters with positive quotes, the bright color scheme, the police by the door. Rosé's room was room 106 on floor two. Lisa checked in and was greeted nicely, by people she now could call her friends. People were nice here. But Lisa was always worried that her best friend wasn't being treated as well as she should be.

    Finally, Jennie and Lisa arrived at the door to the room, which had a nurse watching over it. "Have you come to see Miss Roseanne?"

"yes, ma'am," Lisa confirmed

"Who did you bring, Manoban?" The nurse questioned. 

"I brought my.. girlfriend. Jennie Kim." Lisa nervously spat out. Jennie's face turned red.

"Ah, you are Kim Jisoo's sister... I am extremely sorry for your loss. Poor Roseanne couldn't handle it as you may know... I hope you are doing well. If you ever have a question or you would like to talk you know where to come." The nurse confirmed.

Jennie looked as if her blood was boiling. "I'm fine. I don't need that but thank you." The nurse nodded. "Okay. You two may enter. Remember the rules and I will be observing."

"Ah, ma'am may I bring this in? I think she would like to see it." Jennie held up the corrupted phone.

The nurse nodded, though her face showed pure confusion. Then she opened the door.

There she was. Roseanne was sitting in the corner of the room, leaning her head against the wall, repeatedly bumping it backward. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying, they usually were now. She perked up when she heard the door open and smiled as she ran over to them.

"Lisa! I missed you! Jisoo says she missed you too!" Rosé said as she hugged Lisa. Lisa sighed. "I missed you too Rosie."

Rosé looked at Jennie and her face looked like it froze. As if she saw a ghost. As if she realized something of the lifetime. "J-Jiso- oh.. nevermind." She looked down and grabbed her head with a small sarcastic giggle. "Sorry. I see Jisoo with every black haired woman I see.. you two especially look alike."

   Jennie looked at Lisa with tears forming, then back at Rosé. "Rosé? Y-you, don't remember me? Me? Jennie?" Rosé looked back up at Jennie. "I know you? Oh. Wait... yeah I kind of do. I know Lisa really likes you. And you like her back." Rosé smiled. "I'm happy for you." Jennie nodded and sniffled as she hugged Rosé.

    "I was so worried Rosie." Rosé hugged her back. "Well... you are Jisoo's sister... so... yeah I guess I was worried too." Jennie wiped her nose with her sleeve as she let go. "I wanted to show you something." 

(Rosé PoV)

   Rosé sat down on the padded floor. "What is it?" She asked as Jennie picked up the phone and handed it to Rosé. Rosé tilted her head for a second until she unlocked the phone. The home screen was a picture of her. Her. And Jisoo. Jisoo... This was Jisoo's phone... A tear fell down her cheek. She looked up at Jennie who was also crying as she held Lisa's hand.

   "They gave me all of Jisoo's belongings that weren't lost in the crash. Open the messages. Go to the first contact."

   Rosé sniffled as she did as told. She opened messages. 

 "Cute Photographer <3" 

   Rosé covered her mouth in shock as she barked a sound of sadness, shock, grief, and happiness. 

   "That's me? Isn't it?"

   Jennie nodded with a small laugh. "That's you."

    Rosé pressed the contact out of curiosity. This is what Jennie wanted her to see. Jisoo tried to text her one final message before the plane went down.

"I love you so so much Rosé. Don't forget me, my rose" Message not sent

Rosé started bawling. she hugged the phone, even though she just wanted Jisoo. This was as close as she could get to her. Jisoo did love her after all. Jisoo is still her girlfriend. 

    They sat there for a while. Lisa sniffling while hugging Jennie, Jennie crying into Lisa's shoulder, and Rosé embracing the broken phone. 

My angel still loves me.

My angel never hated me.

Jisoo is still in love with me. I am still in love with her.

A/N: ok. THAT IS THE END NOW. TYTYTYTY <3