Chapter 11

Hermione pov

It had taken Hermione and the rest three hours on deciding which dress to wear for dinner. Ginny arguing at the fact she should wear red and Astoria saying blue than Cho, saying to wear something comfortable but casual, Pansy says she should just wear a dark color dress for her skin tone. Until finally, Hermione had enough and picked out the dress on her own when she tried it on and came out of the walk-in closet, which also had a change room in it. The girls were left stunned for a bit until they agree simultaneously that it was the right dress to go with and now just under an hour before she goes to the meeting place that had been written on the letter by Viktor Hermione stands in front of the mirror looking to see if the dress was okay or not.

Once she was done, she did a touch of makeup on applying a small amount as to the fact that she didn't need much makeup because of her fair skin tone.

When she had finally finished getting ready and left her apartment to go to the meeting spot she could feel the butterfly fluttering around her stomach but kept her face masked with a simple smile as she approached Viktor who was already there waiting for her. When he reached his hand to hold hers and their hands connected with their fingers entwining together, she could feel the sparks going through her as their hands joined.

Just as she steals one more glance towards Viktor, who is looking at her with a small but gentle look in his eyes until they both get swamped in the darkness of aparation.

Viktor pov

I arrived early just in case because I just couldn't wait any longer to see her. I stand their for a short amount of time until I see her turn a corner and walk to wards me. She looks amazing in that dress she's wearing that I just let my breath get knocked out of my lungs. I know we are just meeting to catch up, but she sure knows how to knock the breath out of me when she makes an appearance. The dress looked perfect on her. There's this feeling you get when you play quidditch and just as you catch the snitch in your hands you get this amazing amount of joy that is exactly what I am feeling now as I look at Her-my-mione as she walks towards me. When she gives a small smile, i just feel like the rest of the world has faded away, and their is just me and Her-my-mione now.

As she got closer, I let out my hand to hold hers, and when our hands touched, I'd could feel the sparks burn through me.