A New Start

Brooks P.O.V

The next morning I was awoken by light streaming in the window of my bedroom. I got up and went to the my bathroom, as I looked i the mirrior to see my eyes swollen and red. Al the memories came flooding back to my mind, Mason, Allison, their date, my cancelled one. It was in the middle of the summer and now I had no one to see, no one to hang out with, Mason was deffinitly not on the list of people I wanted to see, neither was Alison. 

"Brook, honey I have breakfest ready down stairs I was just coming up here to wake you up. Are you alright? Dad already told me about last night and I have a suprise for you. Hurry down please." My mom said knocking on the door.

"K I'll be down in a mintue." I replied. I fixed myself as much as I could and went down stairs.I sat down on the island where my plate of food was already set and ready to eat.

"I realise that what happened last night was very heart breaking, but I want you to realise that there is other things in life than just him. Your father and I also know that you don;t really have anyone right now..." My mom started to say.

"Mom I really don;t feel like hearing all of the stuff wrong with my life." I tell her saden by the reminder of what I lost last night.

"You didn't let her finish, may I? " he asked mom, she nodded. " well your mother was going to tell you that. We have decided that you are goig to go stay with your Aunt and uncle in Britian." my dad finished looking up at me as if asking if I was ok with their chioce. Right that minute it seemed unreal a chance for me to leave this place and go out into the world and start fresh. I jump up and swallow them in a big bear hug.

" You leave tomorrow morning so start packing." and with that said I run up stairs looking forward to the new start.

People,

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it have a great holiday.