Blue eyed Satan

Brook P.O.V

I stepped out of the car and turned around, " Bye, dad, Mason will bring me home. I love you."

" Have fun sweetie, I love you too." With that said my father drove down the street leaving me to my 15 date with Mason. Mason Andrew's was the senior quarterback for Black Bridge Gate High, he had flippy , chocolate brown hair, and was muscley 6 pack and all. You are probably wondering why would a hot guy like Mason would go out with a girl like me the answer is don't know. My eyes were lined with a light layer of mascara and a light pink gloss applied to my lips. I had on a strapless pale blue dress that went down to just above my knees, a light belt around the rib cage. To match the dress I had pale blue flats and a sweet gold key necklace, and a white cardigan hung from my shoulders. My hair was done in a water fall braid and my nails were done to perfection. I walked around to the front window of the cafe where my date would be taking place and peered in. My eyes connected with Mason's and his eyes went wide and he turned as a hand appeared on his shoulder. My eyes followed up the arm to my best friend Allisons face, she hadn't seen me yet, she leaned down and kissed Mason. That is when the realization of what was happening hit me Mason, my boyfriend, and Allison, my best friend, were on a date. When Allison pulled away seconds later, my eyes again connected with Mason's. His held regret, mine held sadness. I knew from the beginning that it was to good to be true, but I didn't care and now I'm left stand here feeling the consequences that came with falling in love with a guy that was was way out of my league. I turned and did the only thing that came to mind I ran. Sobs caught in my throat as I ran, the calls from Mason to me from back at the front of the cafe made me run faster. That night I ran all the way home 18 blocks. I brust through the door to my 4 floor house. My dad's head popped out from the living room arch way and I ran into his arms, sitll sobbing from the pain in my heart. He kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear that it was going to be ok. After an hour my tears were reseading and only tiny wimpers excaped from my mouth. That Sunday night I fell asleep in the comforting arms of my father wishing that I never fell in love with that blue eyed boy.