Chapter 3

"hey"

"Hey!"

"EXCUSE ME??" A loud bang came from the desk. Oikawa instantly shot up and looked around. Everyone was looking at him. He then looked up to see someone with a.. unique? hairstyle.

  "Y'know, you shouldn't be sleeping in class. It's already pass time so you better be heading off to your dorm or something," he said in a quieter voice. Oikawa had still been confused, but decided to make his way to the music room, where he had been waiting to go the entire day.

Behind him, was the man with the unique hairstyle. Because of Oikawa's tiredness, he bumped into a few people on his way.

  "Hey, you good?" The man behind him asked. Oikawa simply nodded and rubbed his eye trying to wake himself up more. By the time both had gotten to the music room, Oikawa was already fully awake. He looked around to see some instruments even though he only really knew how to play one.

  "So, I'm guessing you're also into music?" The black haired man asked, though the school they were in was specialized as a music major.

  "Mhm!" answered Oikawa eagerly. "I only know how to play a guitar though, but I can also sing!"

  Kuroo raised a brow. "I can also play guitar." This caught Oikawa's attention. He ran over to Kuroo and started to ask him all sorts of questions.

  "Yeah.. oh, and I'm Kuroo Testurou. Nice to meet you." (🍌🐟 oops )

  "Nice to meet you too!" Replied Oikawa. The two then started to try out some of the equipment there.

  "So, what got you into music?" Kuroo asked.

  "Well, when I was little, i would go to my best friends house a lot. His father loved music and would write songs and instrumental music. He never really got any fame for it though. Unfortunately, one day he mysteriously passed away. I don't really know what had happened since I felt it was too awkward to ask. But for short, he was the one who got me into music in the first place," explained Oikawa. Even if Oikawa had seemed like a curious and noisy person, he knew the boundaries. He knew Iwaizumi really loved his father. Or at least thought.

"Oh.. sorry I didn't know," Kuroo said in a low tone.

"No no it's fine, it's been about about 6 years now." Oikawa then went to borrow a guitar. "I wanna be just like him and write some songs.."

"Y'know, you seem like someone who had already written a song before.. um-" he paused. Oikawa cut him off.

"So sorry! I forgot to tell you my name! I'm Oikawa Tooru."

"Well, I'm going to give you a nickname. I feel like we'll be great friends, Oika'a-kun." He said taking out his hand. Oikawa shook it.

"Alright then, Kuro-chan."