Chapter 1

Hello beautiful reader! I haven't started to write yet, but I just wanted to put a trigger warning here just in case. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story! (Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes)

"So, have you decided yet?" Asked Iwaizumi hesitantly. It wasn't surprising that Iwaizumi brought up Oikawa's future and where he would be heading next.

"Yeah," answered Oikawa. As much as Oikawa loved Iwaizumi, he really wanted to achieve his dream with singing. If he was asked to give up his friendship with Iwaizumi or quit music, of course he would quit.

  Even if Oikawa were to quit though, Iwaizumi wouldn't let him. Iwaizumi knew how much music meant to him and wouldn't let him quit just for their friendship. Sure Iwaizumi loved Oikawa just as much, but he knew how much effort he put into it. He couldn't let something like their friendship get in the way of his lifelong dreams. Right?

".. I see. So, I'm guessing you're gonna go off and try to be famous and stuff now, huh?" Iwaizumi chuckled. Oikawa had always somehow brought up the fact that he was going to be famous one day with his voice. And Iwaizumi has always supported him through it.

  "Say Iwa-chan, why don't you come and join me?"

  "Oh I can't." He answered quickly. This has always confused Oikawa. He's never told Oikawa why he doesn't like music before. But he's always supported him?

  "Aw.. but like, why? You've never told me," Oikawa said truthfully. He's never mentioned it before but he was really curious and always had been.

  "Y'know. Just cause."

  "Iwa-chan! You never make any sense." Oikawa said pouting.

  "You'll know eventually. Or when I decide to tell you that is."

They both made eye contact with each until Oikawa broke away.

"Fine," Oikawa said trying to hide his excitement. "But why can't you just come with me? Coming with me isn't the same as joining me. Moral support, right?"

"Oikawa. I really do support you and your dreams but I want to do some of my own things as well. I promise I'll drop in once or twice a month to visit you."

That's it. Oikawa thought. That's why it was so hard to try and say goodbye to Iwaizumi. Both had been there for each other 24/7, and without Iwaizumi there for Oikawa, who knows what would happen to him. Same goes for Iwaizumi too.

Oikawa sighed. "You promise?" He said putting his pinky out.

Iwaizumi looked at him. Even though Oikawa would always do childish acts, he still loved them since they always managed to create a smile on his face. He loved Oikawa.

"Promise."