I Found You- A Cody Simpson Love Story

Morgan's POV

"I know everyone wants a happy ending. And I know its only human for you to want that too. But I never though it would be with me, you know? I'm an average girl and you're a Teen Pop sensation," I told him. "Baby, it doesn't matter where you came from. All that matters is that we're together. And I love you Morgan. Nothing will ever change that!" Cody looked into my eyes & slowly leaned in. My heart was racing a million miles a minute. It was so loud, I was sure Cody was going to hear it! As his lips pressed against mine, everything else faded away. All I felt was Cody. His love. His emotions. And his promise that we were going to be together. Forever. When we finally broke apart, we were both breathing heavy. Cody smiled at me and kissed my nose. "Baby, you ready to go out there with me?  I thinks its time for the fans to find out about us," he said happily. I nodded shyly and grabbed Cody's hand. Matt and Brad came in to to the room & smiled when they saw us holding hands. "Ready to go Cody? I think those girls are ready for you!" Brad said while laughing. Cody nodded and we walked to the stage entrance. "Here we go Baby," he whispered to me before putting on his microphone. We walked out and were greated by thousands of girls screaming.