chapter one: hey outlanders, stop!

y/n's pov:

 as we walked along the green grass, I was admiring this beautiful world of flowers and wonder. it almost seemed as though this world was brighter than back home. to break the silence aether asked 

"hey y/n, can I ask you a question?" 

"sure, as long as its not my measurements." 

aether had a flustered look on his face while rambling "w-why would I ever ask a p-person that! do I look l-like the kind of person who-" 

I chuckled and said "calm yo tits aether it was a joke, what did ya want to ask?" we could hear paimon snickering in the background and aether just swatted her away. "those things on your fingers... are they a weapon?" I looked down to my hand "oh my rings ?:"

"I mean I guess they can be used as a weapon haha, but an old friend gave them to me

"I mean I guess they can be used as a weapon haha, but an old friend gave them to me." 

"I see... well then that's good, your going to need at least something to defend yourself" aether raised his hand and a sword appeared in it! I stupidly raised my hand too but nothing came in it. "ah paimon can explain this one! you see you have to own a weapon to summon one and since you don't have one you can't summon one but, that's okay paimon knows of a place in mondstat where we can get you one!" then paimon kept talking of the five types of weapons which I noted  down in my notebook:

1.sword

2.bow

3.claymore 

4. catalyst

5. polerarms

she also told me about the 7 elements and that they just give you some enhanced power if you get one which I also noted down: 

elements: anemo, geo, electro, dendron, hydro, pyro, and cyro 

"hey look guys!, paimon sees a statue of the seven!" 

we three ran over (and swam) to the statue of the seven. "so... what now?" the two deadpanned and while paimon said "paimon thinks you should try to interact with the statue" I shrugged while aether and my hand reached for the statue and our hands crossed over each other aether once again was as red as a tomato, so cute. all of asides the statue started glowing and some kind of symbol hovered over our chests for a moment. I suddenly felt a bit stronger while my rings glowed a light green. "it seems that the god of anemo has given you some enhanced strength with the power of anemo" paimon was pretty surprised "but... I thought you needed to be granted a vision to have an element?" aether and I were pretty confused "maybe its because we are not from here?" aether had a point... it seemed the most logical. "paimon suggests you try out your new power on that hilychurl camp over there" right there are monsters in this world. aether summoned his sword and we dashed over there to fight them and it was easier than I thought. the hillychurls hit us once or twice but it didn't hurt much. we cleared out the camp fast and took their loot.