1. Seonghwa

💙Anxiety💙
@magicfeverr💙

I almost ran out of air from the speed of my running. I was running to my house because I had that feeling again.  It's as if something very bad is going to happen, and not to anyone, but to Seonghwa.  I could deal with everything, but if something happened to him, I couldn't survive that.

The dark cloud in my mind was getting denser as I approached the house.  It was so taken by my mind I couldn't think of anything properly.  The only thing I could see in my mind was the picture of him lying on the floor in a pool of blood as he called for my help. Tears ran down my face because I could never imagine him in such a situation.  He was always the one who helped me, and I never helped him.  I'm not even sure can I do it.

I paused to calm down and convince myself that all this was not true and that all those thoughts were caused of my anxiety.

"Y/N, it's okay he's fine it's all just in your head, calm down." - I whispered to myself to calm down.
"Are you sure? Maybe he's not hurt, and what if he might be in the house with another woman. I'm sure that wouldn't be a beautiful sight, would it?" - I heard an inner voice that always made everything worse.  I got upset again and kept running.

I slammed the door hard, grabbing the doorknob to open it as quickly as possible.  I entered the house at the speed of light looking at where he was.  I went into the living room and the kitchen and he didn't be there.

"Seonghwa !! Where are you ?!" - I shouted as much as I could.
"Seonghwa please respond." - I began to sobbing in tears again.  Now I already felt the peak of anxiety and I collapsed to the floor.

"Please just get out of your head. I can't listening to you anymore."  - my inner voice didn't stop, it only made things worse by showing me pictures and telling me possible scenarios.

* Seonghwa pov *
I was awakened by a sudden noise from opening the door, which honestly scared me a little.  Who would enter a house like that?

"Seonghwa !! Where are you ?!" - I heard a Y/N voice calling me and I frized because of the tone of hers voice.  I took my T-shirt off, because I couldn't sleep in it because of the heat, and I quickly pulled it on along with my shorts.

"Seonghwa please respond." - when I heard that words, I knew she must have an anxiety attack, but even if I responded, she wouldn't hear me because I'm upstairs.
Then there was a thud as if something had collapsed.  I quickly opened the door and hurried down the stairs to the living room.

She lay on the floor all curled up, grunting in tears and repeating my name.  That scene broke me.  I really want to help her get rid of that disgusting feeling, but whatever I tried didn’t help.  I approached her, knelt in front of her and raised her head to look at me.

"Y/N, love, I'm here. It's all right. Come on." - I pulled her into my arms as she soaked my shirt with her tears.  I stroked her back to calm down her.  She abruptly pulled herself out of my embrace looking me straight in the eye and her gaze was broken.

"Seonghwa, you're fine, you're not hurt, are you?"

"I didn't, I'm fine, I don't even have a scratch. Nothing happened to me, don't worry."  - I gently picked up her chin with my fingers and kissed her forehead, smelling scent of her hair, which made me more and more addicted day by day.

"Seonghwa, make this stop please."  She pulled away from me again, looking at me as another tear escaped her eye.  I removed the tear with my fingers and kissed the place where she was.

"I want love, I promise. I'll make it stop. " - I smiled slightly at her seeing a sparkle of hope in her eyes.

I picked her up in my arms and took her to our room.  She held her arms tightly around my neck, curling up even more, which I find adorable.  I was careful not to kick the door frame with her legs and brought her to the bed.  I lowered her gently, lying down right next to her.

* Y/N pov *
He lay down next to me, took the blanket and covered us with it.  He put one hand under my head and hugged me around the waist with the other, bringing me even closer.

"Never forget how much I love you, no matter what happens in your mind. It's all just in your head and it's not true. Everything will be good and beautiful, just believe in it, not what your thoughts tell you.  I will always be there to help you when things get worse. I love you Y/N."- he whispered to me, and I could feel his breath on my scalp.

"I love you too Seonghwa and thank you for accepting me with all my flaws and problems."

"Your flaws are perfections for me, and your problems are mine now."

"Thank you for all." - I got up to kiss him quickly.  He smiled at me and I smiled back at him as well.  Then I sank deep sleep, knowing that he always will be here to keep me safe even from myself.
@magicfeverr💙