Chapter Twenty-One

"So are London streets always this wild?" Tae asked, spinning his wand like a baton as they walked. Each dressed seemingly normal, bandages hidden under clothes and makeup on both Tae and Jimin.

    Muggles brushed past them, hurrying to and from in desperate need to get to God knows where. Namjoon lead them down paved streets and dirty alleys to try and get them to a portkey.

    Or coffee, Yoongi could settle for coffee.

    "Yep." Joon said, using the street signs to lead them closer to the downtown area. The seven of them now on their own after having left Jimin's this morning around eight.

    "It's rather pretty, no?" Jin hummed, head bandages hidden under a maroon beanie, hand laced with Namjoon's, "Goes well with Joon."

    It did, but there were far too many people for Yoongi's taste, nails digging into his flesh as they stopped at a crosswalk, surrounded by strangers.

    "I don't come to the city that often," Jimin yawned, leaning into Yoongi's side. "Very rarely, and normally just passing through."

    "This is stupid," Jungkook grumbled, pulling Taehyung tighter against his side. "The city sucks."

    "This part." Yoongi agreed, looking around. Upper London was far nicer, with cathedrals and tea spots. Nice street fashion and tailor shops, flooded by stores and elegant restaurants. This was just a mess where no one had any class. Much like Diagon alley. Yoongi wasn't rude, he just had standards. Although he will admit, far less people stare at him for holding a boys hand here than they did where he and his mother usually frequented.

    "I like it! It's the perfect amount of hectic!" Tae jumped up on the traffic pole, weak leg dangling to the side as he slut dropped dramatically, drawing nearly no attention to himself. Amazing, truly.

    Jungkook just sighed in disappointment before hauling him off.

    "Is all of London is like this?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi with furrowed brows. "Overcrowded? I've never seen a non-busy part of the city."

    "No." he shrugged, "It has nicer areas,- ish."

    The sign switched to walk and they hurried across the street, passing a Starbucks that Yoongi looked at wantingly. Jimin's mother only allowed him Lemonade.

    "Oh!" Jimin started pulling on his sleeve. "Guys! Guys! We could get a cocoa! Come on, please? What's a few minutes going to hurt?"

    "Uh," Tae poked out from around a tired looking Jungkook, "I have no muggle money one me~" he sang.

    "Neither do I." Yoongi said plainly.

    "I have enough for two?" Joon shrugged, "Fist fight?"

    "I have plenty," Jimin said plainly. "My mom gave me money for the road, I should be able to cover everyone else."

    "I just want to go back to sleep," Jungkook groaned.

    "Dido," Hoseok agreed.

    "You got full nights of sleep." Yoongi said coldly, leading them inside. Or, more accurately, Jimin led them inside, and Yoongi was pulled by him. The smell of coffee beans and high prices filled his nose, and they approached the counter, line non-existent.

    "Hey," the guy behind the counter said lazily, eyeing between Yoongi and Jimin before settling on Jimin. He didn't seem like the type of person to work at a Starbucks. He seemed more like a knock off skater who could double for Timothee Chalamet. "What can I get you and the cutie?" his eyes shifted between the two again, Yoongi, and then to Jimin.