you thought {complete}

"Lan Zhan, wait for me!" Wei Ying quickly hurried to him on the back of Lil Apple.

      They had finished solving the mysteries for the past few months and finally decided to settle down. Their first destination was to go to Caiyi Town, which was the town when they worked together to fight the water abyss.

      "Wei Ying, you're so cute." Lan Zhan smiled.

      "Lan Zhan, you think I'm cute?" he said in a pouty face expression.

      "Of course," he replied.

      "Awww."

      After a long day of bickering and giggling they finally made it to the town.

      "I'm so hungry," Wei Ying wailed.

      "Okay, let's go get some food."

      Wei Ying followed Lan Zhan to the nearest tea building. Once they entered, the whole hall went silent and then broke out into several whispers.

      "Isn't that Wei Wuxian and HanGuang-Jun?"

      "Yeah, what are they doing here?"

      "More monsters?" another chimed in.

      "I think they are out of their mind," a man exclaimed. "Two men cannot be together. That is the rule, unless you want to get beat and laughed at. Just like Mo Xuanyu."

      Lan Zhan could not stand it anymore.

      "So what? At least there's something real about us. We were meant to be. My bae is better than all of you combined." He angrily tugged on Wei Ying's robes and said, "Let's go."

      "Lan Zhan, do we really have to? I won't have any energy to walk anymore if I don't eat."

       "You're the one sitting on Lil Apple!" Lan Zhan huffed.

      "Okay, okay fine. You have to treat me to dinner later."

      "Sure."

       Lan Zhan suddenly carried Wei Ying on his back as he headed out, hearing tons of murmuring and disbelief.

      As Lan Zhan put Wei Ying on Lil Apple and walked in front himself he started to rethink many things and aspects of his life. After the day at GuanYin temple when Wei Ying confessed his love to him, everyone didn't agree to this. It was considered as "wicked," "loser," "maniac," and other horrible words. Once he headed back to Cloud Recesses after solving the 13 year case, his brother had heard of this news and gave him 500 slaps on the back, so much that he had coughed out tons of blood and leaving life long scars on his back. One was so bad that it was a few centimeters deep. He looked at the stars in the dark sky. No one approved of this. Even his juniors had disrespected him. Only of course Sizhui was still positive about the thought. He reflected back on what his student had said.

      Flashback

      The moon was high in the beautiful sky that night.

      "HanGuang-Jun?" a soft voice spoke to him.

      "Yes, Sizhui?" he responded.

      "Um, I just wanted to say that I support you. With Senior Wei."

      "You're not saying this just to make me feel better?"

      "Of course not, HanGuang-Jun."

      "Have a nice night." Sizhui retreated.

      Lan Wangji looked high into the stars, beyond the whispering clouds.