flirty: louis partridge

"babe lets go in this storeee," you say excited, pulling Louis with you. you rummage through the clothes, looking for something cute. you spot a cute black lace cami top. it was perfect. the neck trim was lacy and a v neck, the sleeves slightly bigger to make them look flowy, the torso was fit. 

"oh my god, look at this top!" you show louis, he smiles giving you a thumbs up. "go try it on, its cute," he touches the tops fabric. nodding, you walk into the dressing room, slipping the top on. its fucking perfect. 

you walk out, showing louis, basically giving him a whole ass fashion show. "its perfect, you should get it!" you tilt your head, "should I?" . "of course, but here" he takes out $30, slipping it into your hand, "ill get it for you."

"no no, its okay ill get it myse-" Louis interrupts you, "no, im giving you the money for it. I really like it." he smiles. "but im going to the bathroom, I can't hold it anymore" you nod, letting him hurry off. 

you put your shirt back on, walking to the register and buying it with the money Louis gave you. you walk out the store, looking for the bathrooms. you spot Louis with.. a girl? you walked up to them, quietly trying to not make it noticeable that youre there. 

"so you have a girlfriend now, huh?" the girl asks, disgust laced in her voice. she twirled her hair around her finger, batting her eyelashes. literally what the fuck? does she thinks she's cute? no offense but her falsies are literally clinging on her eyelids for dear life and her eyebrows are so horribly filled?

"um, yeah I do actually. she's really lovely" he says, clearly uncomfy from the girl. he rubs the back of his neck, not knowing what to do. "HA! bet she's not as lovely as me," she steps closer to louis, "right, Louis?" 

he steps back, not wanting the girl to get close to him. "um actually, no. shes-"  you step in, not letting him finish his sentence. "hey babe," you reach up, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. he lets out a sigh, relieved that youre there. you look straight to the girl, "who's this?" you ask innocently, acting dumb. 

"im Victoria! Louis' ex girlfriend" she squints her eyes, a fake smile on her face. "and you are?" ohh so this is Victoria? Louis had talked to you about this girl, he only dated her because his friends pressured him to. 

"im y/n, louis' girlfriend," you say with a clearly fake smile. clitoria, I mean.. VICtoria, looked at you up and down. she scoffed, trying to act unimpressed. but deep down, she knew you were beautiful. you have (e/c) eyes, beautiful silky (h/c) hair, light rosy cheeks with the most beautiful thick long eyelashes and brows, your lips pink and plump. 

"you're his new girlfriend? please, this is embarrassing." she laughs. you smirk, of course you were jealous but you knew how to make her mad. "the only thing thats embarrassing here, is you. don't you have chlamydia?" you ask. her face dropped. 

"oh and don't you remember when you fell on your face when running the mile? oh and lets not forget about the time you stained the white sofa when you were on your period? aww, don't forget about the time when you burped in the middle of your makeup sesh with Cole?"

her eyes were wide, fume was literally coming out of her ears. "HOW DARE YOU! YOURE SUCH A CUNT, LOUIS YOURE GONNA LET HER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?" she screamed. people walked by, staring at her like if she were fucking insane. 

Louis shrugged, a smirk on his face. "im going to have to agree on her with this one," he wrapped an arm around your waist, bringing you close to him. you smiled in victory, "bye bye, clitoria" you batted your eyelashes. 

"CLITORIA?!! COME BACK, DONT WALK AWAY!!" she screamed as you two walked away. 

"what the fuck.." you two laughed.