2x27 part 2

Because you horny motherfuckers are begging for details.
—————————————————————————-

Derek's hands cupped her face as their lips connected for the first time in months. Their hunger for each other was evident as they gasped for air. His hands moved from her face to wrap around her waist and hers around his neck.

"I've wanted to take you out of this dress since I saw you walking down those stairs." He admitted into her ear and his hands found their place on her ass, squeezing roughly. His left traveled underneath her dress to stroke her through the cloth.

"Mmh..." Meredith moaned into his mouth while his tongue was down her throat. "Take them off." She was referring to the lace panties that his hand under the skirt had been fingering.

Derek didn't hesitate when he got the go ahead. He lifted her thighs and sat her on the exam table. He got distracted from his previous task and began kissing the side of her face, to sucking the same side of her neck. When his hot breath fanned the valley of her breasts Meredith couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her thigh, inching it toward her burning center. "Take them off." She mumbled into his ear and bit it softly.

He kept his mouth glued to her chest as his fingers crept up her inner thighs. Her delicate moans encouraged him to pull the lace down her freshly shaven legs. He chuckled to himself thinking about the time that she took to get them that smooth and how much of an inconvenience it must've been. Derek's mouth parted from her chest to meet her legs and replace his hands. He used his teeth to glide the panties down and his ego boosted at how wet they were.

Meredith was aching for him to touch her. She grabbed his head and brought his lips to her mouth, sucking on his bottom one. She pulled his jacket off of his bulky arms and leaned forward when he untied the back of her dress. The black satin fell down her arms. "God I missed these." He stared at her breasts before attacking them with his swollen lips. Her hands tangled in his hair as his mouth traveled back down her chest. Her ache increased when the hand under her dress started tracing circles around her v line. She whined as his finger swept quickly across her clit.

"Der." Before she could speak he grabbed a handful of her silky tresses and pulled her head back as his fingers simultaneously plunged into her core. She let out an, "Oh!" Several times as he pulled them in and out. He looked up at her and smiled at the site in front of him. Her head still lolling back and her mouth open with pleasure. He let go of her hair and let his pants and boxers fall to his ankles, grabbing his penis that was begging to be inside of her. "Derek!" She screamed as he grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, plunging her wet vagina onto his hardened cock.

"You have to be quiet." He bit her bottom lip and felt himself growing inside of her at the sound of her screaming his name. They stood there for a moment, letting the both of them grow accustomed to the connection. When she nodded, Derek lifted her up again and thrusted harder than the first time. She tried to suppress her screams by pressing her fingernails into his back. Nothing could silence the moans that emitted her lips when he laid her back and picked up his speed. His balls slammed against her moist lips and the tip of his penis was close to hitting her cervix.

"Meredith..." Derek groaned into the side of her neck that he burried his face in. Her hands went to squeeze his sack but she did it harder than she meant to and he reacted. Derek picked her up and walked her to the nearest wall, slamming her body against it. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist and she started to bounce with him. Meredith was nearing her orgasm and didn't want the entire hospital to hear her screaming. She pulled his tie from the suit that was barely on his body and wrapped it around her mouth, holding it behind her head.

Derek knew that she was close but he wasn't there yet. He wanted to drag her orgasm out but she was already on the verge of releasing. Her walls were clamping around his length and her hands impatiently squeezed his ass. She dropped one hand from around his neck and rubbed her clit with two fingers. Derek grabbed her hand and placed the fingers in his mouth, replacing them with his own thumb. He rubbed and watched her scream into his tie as her juices poured out and her fingers went deeper into his mouth.

He continued thrusting slowly and brought her back to the exam table. Derek laid her down and got on top of her, increasing his pace for the final time. He pulled her legs to wrap around his neck as he plunged deeper and faster. Meredith pushed him off of her and pulled him back down as he erupted inside of her. She followed quickly behind for the second time and they collapsed on the table.

They laid there for a while, him still inside of her, until their pagers went off.