❶ × The fire

Let's start with this story! remember to read the description of the book to know how this is going to work <3

When the text is like this it means that Sapnap is paying attention to the voices, he's supposed to always hear them but when it's like this is like when he's not trying to ignore y'all-

🔥

"LET ME IN! PLEASE, MY BOYFRIEND IS INSIDE!!" The cops were holding him, trying to pull him away from the burning building

"Sir! we understand but we have to keep everyone safe" he managed to punch one of them, escaping from their grip and running to the inside, covering his mouth to breathe.

"SAPNAP!!" The only thing he saw was the fire spreading around, he turned around and the exit was already blocked, there was no way out. "PLEASE!! WHERE ARE YOU!??" he started coughing, the smoke not letting him see, blocking his view "SAPNAP!" His tears were coming out like a river, he fell to his knees, trying to look around for an exit, the building falling apart. He saw something on the corner of his eyes but he couldn't stop coughing. He felt something hugging him from behind, feeling a pair of arms pulling him in a strong embrace.

"S- sapnap..? is that y-.." he passed out, everything going black around him.

"DREAM!!"

🔥

He slowly opened his eyes, feeling warm, he adjusted his view and looked around trying to recognize the place he was in.

He was in their base.

"Dream?" he felt a breath on his neck, he quickly looked behind and saw Sapnap, then he noticed he was being spooned by him.

"sAPnAp-" he turned around "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!! YOU COULD'VE DIED!!"

- Tip: if you yell loud enough he can hear you, no matter how much he tries to ignore it.

"I... i'm sorry.. the voices were so loud.."

"i understand that but you need to control them."

"That's the problem! i can't do it Dream i'm sorry-"