❷ × They're here

So, in this story, the Dream SMP is literally a base, people hiding from the police but it's not because they're criminals, you'll find out later.

🌹

Suddenly, an alarm could be heard in the whole base, red lights flashing on the hallways.

"Quick! we have to see what's going on!"

Y'all are so fucking annoying, i won't burn the fucking base down, even if i wanted to I wouldn't, we all live here..

it would be pretty dangerous.

They ran to the camera room, multiple people running through the hallways "SAM WHAT'S HAPPENING" the blonde yelled to the other who was sitting on a chair, his eyes focused on the screens in front of him.

"The police it's here, go to the area B and warn the others, we need someone to go to the secondary entrance" the blonde ran out of the room "Sapnap! i need your help here! lock the doors from the area C"

"ok.." how the fuck do i do that-? "Can you give me clear instructions?" i feel like i'm just stupid sometimes-"

"Press the buttons of that pad right there, only the first file, then press the button on your right to turn off the alarm, the other buttons are for other things" i never really liked Sam..

i don't know

"HELLO!? SAPNAP I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP-"

"S- sorry!" he ran to the side and started pressing buttons, being careful about pressing the ones that shouldn't be pressed.

I never licked the guys from that area.. he stared at the rest of the buttons of the area C. Wilbur thinking he can do whatever he wants just because he's the boss of that area, if i don't close the doors they'll be in danger won't they..?

Nono- you gotta hold back, if you put them in risk then we're all going to be under risk.

He turned off the alarm, looking at the camera screens, the police was right outside the little house they used as an entrance "Do you want me to go and distract them?"

"No, the last time they were here George was the one who opened the door, it would be risky if there's a different person"

"Where's George-?"

"Sleeping"

"i-" gEORGE WHAT THE FUCK-?? "What do you mean by "sLeEPinG"??"

"He watched the cameras last night, he's exhausted"

"oh"

"They think Wilbur is his boyfriend tho, when George wasn't here we needed someone to go up there and Wilbur was the only one free so-"

"SAM, THEY'RE INSPECTING THE HOUSE, THEY'RE GOING TO DISCOVER THE ENTRANCE!!" A brunette came into the room, trying to catch his breath "WE HAVE THE AREA C CONTROLED BUT A AND B ARE COMPLETELY EXPOSED, IF THEY GO DOWN THE BASEMENT AND FIND THE HOLE WE'RE SCREWED"

"I'll go help Dream, Sapnap" why do we have a secret entrance in the basement of that old house if we can easily- "SAPNAP!!"

"U- UH YES??"

"I'm gonna need you to do something"

..?