PART 19 - Photoshoot

Weeks have passed, photoshoot with Rosé kept going and growing. There are a lot of demand for Rosé as a model for their product. She's so pretty, attractive and fierce.

"Ms. Lisa, our model is ready but her partner is still not here... it's been almost 30 minutes." Her staff said.

"W-What?! Still not here?! Did you contact her?" Lisa said in annoyance.

"Yes, but she's not answering the call. What are we gonna do?" the staff said worriedly.

Rosé walked up to them, "Lisa! Where is she now? She's ruining my make-up." Rosé said irritatedly.

"Go and fix her make-up, I'm gonna call her." Lisa said and quickly took her phone.

Lisa tried to contact Rosé's partner for the photoshoot but still didn't answer, she left her a message telling if she's not gonna make it in 20 minutes, they will hire another one.... but as expected, the girl didn't showed up.

"Ms. Lisa, let's don't waste our time now... if it is fine with you, can you just take as a sub for now?" The camera man said.

"What? Why me? I'm not good at photoshoot! Plus I'm the boss here." Lisa said in shock.

"Yeah, but let's just not waste our time... Ms. Rosé been waiting for almost an hour, and everyone else here. I'm sure you'll do good." He smiled.

Lisa rolled her eyes and sighed, "I don't know..."

Rosé popped up again, "Let's do it Lisa!" Rosé said while shaking Lisa's arm.

"W-WHAT?! Let's just hire another one!" Lisa said while trying to remove Rosé.

"Please!! You are already here, why not try it? You said to me before that if you didn't make your business successful, you'll try to be an idol. But now, let's start it by photoshoots..." Rosé said and smiled.

Lisa scratched her neck, her staffs around them were cheering for her, "Okay, okay fine... I'll do it!"

Everyone clapped their hands and started putting make-up on Lisa and dressing her up.

"Okay, everyone's ready?" Camera man shouted and everyone answered yes.

"Let's start!" He shouted again, Lisa and Rosé went to the photoshoot area and started posing for the brand.

"This is so good!!"

"Woah!"

"They look good together..."

"Ms. Lisa definitely can pull it off."

"I didn't expect that Ms. Lisa can project, but what do we expect? She's really pretty and handsome too!"

Muffled voices heard around while the photoshoot were on going, they both did great.

"We're done! Congrats Ms. Rosé and especially you Ms. Lisa, you really did great, hoping that you'll continue doing this. It would be great if you are the boss and also the model." The camera man complimented Lisa and showed them the photos.

" The camera man complimented Lisa and showed them the photos