29

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|
Chicago Illinois
FEBRUARY

|𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞|Chicago IllinoisFEBRUARY

___________________________

"I told your fat ass I was gonna get it." Ron sucked his teeth picking the cleaning supplies up that I dropped.

"I don't need help I'm a independent women." I frowned looking at him.

"You two people right now tho." Tez walked past the cleaning supply closet saying.

I'm surprised everything been calm and cordial lately—

"Ain't nobody ask your bitch ass to say shit to us." Ron mugged him.

Nvm.

"Bitch shut up that's why we smoking on that Keisha pack." Tez laughed and Ron reached for his gun.

"If a stray bullet hit my fucking niece and her son imma stomp the fuck outta both of y'all." Cam sucked his teeth taking Ron gun out his hand.

"I ain't even did nothing he worried bout that dead ass cat instead of the opp ass bastard he abandoning." Tez laughed and I sighed wobbling to my room.

"Do too much." I shook my head sitting on my bed.

"You might as well wobble your fat ass back out this room cause we going to the shop." Tez walked in my room leaning on my dresser.

"Why can't I just stay here." I mugged him

I wanted to go but I needed help getting up off my bed and I didn't wanna ask him.

"Ain't nobody finna be in here to watch you so come on." He sucked his teeth and I crossed my arms.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"You could have just said you needed help, fuck you think I stayed in here for." He sucked his teeth helping me off the bed.

"I ain't need your help." I mugged him slipping my brown furry slides on.

"Fuck ever." He chuckled walking out my room with me wobbling behind him.

_________

Looking around the shop I lowly sighed.

The vibes in here was weird, normally all three of my uncles would be joking around with everybody but they was mostly quiet the entire time we been here, the only time they talked was amongst the clients they had or to other people but not directly at each other.

They would look at eachother and mug from time to time on some little girl shit.

Weirdo hoes.

"Hi y'all doing." Some random nigga came into the shop with four dudes behind him.

They wasn't familiar looking and by the way Ron Tez and Cam was looking at them they didn't know them at all.

"Wassup, I ain't never seen y'all over here before." Ron looked at the four dudes from his chair.

"This a barber shop right? Open to the public? Why we getting looked at like we stole something?" The darkskin dude spoke up in a heavy accent.

"Ignore my li cousin we not really from round here we from Memphis all I needed was a quick shape up." The lightskin dude spoke and Ron nodded standing from his chair.

"I gotchu foe." Ron grabbed the cape and slickly mugged the darkskin dude.

"I'm fixing to slap this nigga cause he on some little girl shit." The darkskin dude chuckled making Ron scrunch his face up and look at him.

SEEE LITTLE GIRL SHIT!!!

"Who you finna slap cause it ain't me g." Ron stepped up to him and Tez started chuckling making the darkskin nigga and Ron turn around looking at him.

"Fuck is funny bitch?" The darkskin dude and Ron said in sync looking at Tez making Ron quickly look at dude.

"Aye bruh who the fuck you talking to?" Ron punched the darkskin dude in his face.

OMGG HIS ASS OUT.

YALL THIS NIGGA ASS CRACK CAME OUT I CANTTT.

After Ron hit dude they started fighting. "Nah bitch watch out." Tez slammed one of the dudes who tried jumping in the fight.

This fight interesting and all but I gotta pee so bad.

☹️.

________

"If your drunk ass don't stop calling me imma block you." I mugged Reese through the camera and he laughed.

"Can you come overrrr I got a tatooooooo." He smiled in the camera.

"Nook you want spicy or regular?" Cam asked looking at the Popeyes menu.

"Spicy." I yawned and he nodded.

"Come over or imma kill myself and everybody in here." Reese sat up and I chuckled.

Not going over that young mans house.

"NO BITCH I SAID SPICY." Cam yelled into the intercom and I sighed shaking my head.

"Why must I surround myself with deranged men." I rubbed my temples.

"Shut the fuck up." Cam looked at me and I flipped him off.

_____________________

This all I got 😓 take it.