25

SIKE.

Excuse any mistakes.

|𝗧𝘆'𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘆|
~𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲~
Chicago Illinois
_________________

|𝗧𝘆'𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘆|~𝗥𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲~Chicago Illinois_________________

"Reese what the fuck is wrong with you." Lyric yelled looking at me as I looked at the now shot up window.

This bitch make my ass itch.

"You rather I aimed for your head or the window?" I mugged her then looked at everybody as they ran and yelled.

"Pull off lyric." I looked at the two people I accidentally shot.

"We can't leave marh—"

"Shut the fuck up and pull off g." I threw my keys out the window and she pulled off.

"Give me your phone." I grabbed it out her lap.

"What was the point of asking if you was gonna take it anyway." She muttered and I mugged her then answered her phone seeing Mahri calling.

"Lyric why you leaveee they shooting." Mahri frowned and I shook my head.

"I put my keys where your car was parked, and my car parked by the carts near the entrance of the parking lot." I explained and she nodded.

"What if they start shooting againnnn."

"Mahri it ain't no they I was the one that was shooting now get in the car and hurry up."

"Where am I going?" Lyric and Mahri asked at the same time and I mugged both of them.

"My house." I hung the phone up.

_________

"What if somebody kidnapped her." Lyric frowned as she sat on my bean bag chair in my room.

She been sitting in here crying for 10 minutes straight because Mahri ain't get here yet.

I hope she dead right along with our kid.

"Lyric stop fucking crying g it ain't that fucking serious i'm finna make you sit outside." I mugged her and she sniffed wiping her face.

"Where the fuck did these niggas go." I shook my leg texting the groupchat.

Broke hood niggas💔
3:24 pm

Me
Where y'all niggas at?

Sucking my teeth I locked my phone seeing nobody texted back.

"Come on I'm finna take you home." I stood up and pulled my pants up only for them to fall back down.