66-70

Chapter 066Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2071 Updated: 19-06-15 05:27

You can search for "Rebirth Sixty Zero: Farmer Girl Farming with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I have already reached the county seat while talking. The road in the county seat is easier and smoother, at least there will be no more bumpy feeling. The county town is indeed much more prosperous than the countryside. From a glance, it's basically a two-story and three-story building. Some walls are printed with red lacquer with red slogans, and some telephone poles are hanging red. Satin promotional slogans.

Learn from Comrade Lei Feng!

Independence, self-reliance, hard work, hard work and thrift to build a nation!

The class struggle will help you catch it!

Everywhere is filled with the unique spiritual outlook of this era.

There are four main streets in the county seat, arranged in a well-shaped pattern, and the others are small alleys running through the main road. Bai Meixi looked at the county town, people coming and going, everyone looked vigorous and fighting spirit, adding a touch of color to this small county town.

Bai Meixi looked around. Before, this kind of scene was only seen in TV dramas. Now that I experience the time I have never lived before, I can't help feeling a little excited in my heart. I can't help being taken by these spirited people Some are high-spirited.

Everyone's face is filled with happy smiles. What a simple and peaceful age this is! No matter how tense life is like in modern society, people's faces are frowning, and they are rushing and worrying about this day's life every day!

In this era, it can really drive people's fighting spirit!

Bai Meixi couldn't help being infected by this age, and a smile of joy appeared on the corner of her mouth. She scanned the county seat, but saw that the department store was located at the corner of the crossroad in the southeast. It was very conspicuous, and the signboard was also very distinctive. It was made of iron with four big characters painted in red. "Department Store"!

Bai Meixi saw Cheng Haiyi pedaling all the way forward, and didn't mean to stop. She was quite puzzled. Pointing to the department store's sign, looking at the fading department store, she said to Cheng Haiyi: "The department store has passed."

"I know." Cheng Haiyi smiled and responded softly.

Bai Meixi is even more confused, what the hell is it? If you know you still go forward, didn't you say you're going to a department store to buy cloth? Is she really interested in seeing such a department store full of age? I really can't wait to go in and stroll around.

Going to a department store in the county now is equivalent to going to a supermarket in the city. Since coming to this era, she spent the whole day in the copper mine where the sun was not visible, the place she went the most was her own space, and the place she went farthest was the hospital.

Forgive her for being a little ignorant in this era, she really wants to see the world in a department store. But Cheng Haiyi completely ignored it, and took her over by riding a bicycle. What is the meaning of this!

Just when Bai Meixi was puzzled, Cheng Haiyi stopped the car, got off the bike, and smiled gently at Bai Meixi: "You didn't go to work or go to the cafeteria to have a meal today. Come down to eat first. Order food!"

Bai Meixi looked at Cheng Haiyi's smile like a spring breeze, then looked up at the storefront in front of him. It turned out to be a Yangchun noodle shop. It turned out that Cheng Haiyi wanted to invite her to eat Yangchun noodles! How good this is, this man is always so attentive and considerate, even the small things like whether she eats breakfast or not are in her heart. what! If this continues, Bai Meixi will be stuck in his tenderness and unable to extricate herself, okay?