171-180

Chapter 171 The words of Director YeWork: Rebirth and Women Space for Farming

You can search for "Rebirth Six Zero: Farmers and Girls Have Space for Farming Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Bai Meixi chatted with Master Song for a while, and then decided to leave. Master Song took her to the door of the factory. Just as Bai Meixi opened the support of the bicycle, she heard a shout:

"Comrade Xiaobai, Comrade Xiaobai, wait a minute, please wait!"

Bai Meixi looked into the factory, but saw Director Ye running over in a hurry, perhaps because she was running in a hurry, she was out of breath. In the winter, the weather was a little drier. When Director Ye stood in front of Bai Meixi, his throat felt very dry, he swallowed several mouthfuls of saliva, bent over, put his hands on his knees, and gasped for a few mouthfuls. Angry, this relieved himself a little.

"Director Ye, are you alright!" Bai Meixi looked at Director Ye and asked with concern.

Director Ye waved his hand, then straightened up, looked at Bai Meixi and said, "Fortunately, I caught up, otherwise I wouldn't know where to find you when you left."

Bai Meixi frowned slightly and asked inexplicably, "Is there anything wrong with Director Ye looking for me?"

Factory Manager Ye laughed and replied, "I was too busy just now, and I haven't made time to come. Fortunately, you haven't left yet. I'm not afraid of your jokes. I'm looking for you this time. I really want to ask you for help."

"Director Ye, don't be rude, just tell me if you have anything!" Bai Meixi responded with a smile. She is standing there quietly at the moment, holding the handlebars of the bicycle with both hands, the smile on the corner of her mouth is so peaceful, so innocent, it is like a beautiful painting, and the name of this painting is called— - The years are quiet.

Only then did the factory manager really take a breath, and he said bluntly to Bai Meixi: "It's like this, isn't Master Song going to be transferred soon? It's been very busy these days, but our factory is again I have a new job. The county troupe is going to perform a program. The newly compiled "Thunderstorm" will be going to the city to report the performance. It needs two sets of clothes for two men and two women. Master Song is leaving, other masters He has also produced a design draft, isn't that the fact that Renjia County Theatre Troupe didn't like it?"

Having said this, Director Ye smiled a little embarrassedly and said, "I was worried about how to contact you a few days ago, and I didn't leave your contact information at that time. Fortunately, I heard you are here today. Miss it, or I really don't know how to find you."

Director Ye couldn't help feeling a little fortunate. If Bai Meixi really missed this time, he didn't know that it would take a long time to find Bai Meixi.

Speaking of this, Director Ye said a little embarrassedly: "Comrade Xiaobai, I don't know if you are willing to take this job. There are a lot of manuscripts, but the price can't be high. Let's talk about this matter. Taiwan can only give you ten dollars. That's why I said I'm here to ask you for help."

Ok! I really came to ask her for help. Bai Meixi smiled slightly, but she didn't care too much. When she first designed a manuscript for Master Song, didn't it cost ten yuan a pair? What's more, Director Ye has more manuscripts this time. Besides, everyone has already said it for this sake, and the word "beg" is one word at a time. How could she be so embarrassed to refuse them again?

Look at this garment factory, whether it is a worker or a leader, which one is not enthusiastic and respectful towards her? Just because of this attitude, Bai Meixi can't be too ruthless, right?