Love do Find Ways

Once, there was a couple. A young girl who named Liza Alcalde and a boy named Katsumi Kabe. Their relationship works happy. They really look like a perfect couple. But there's one thing that bothering them. Liza have an eye condition, she is blind. Liza can't see Katsumi, but she know and she feel that her love for Katsumi is true. And Katsumi love Liza so much and he will do anything that can make Liza happy.

Liza and Katsumi are childhood bestfriend, but Liza parent decided to migrate to US and continue her studies there. But when they on their way to the airport, they met a car accident. Liza's parent didn't survive from accident while Liza suffered so much. Her eyes was damaged because of the impact.

It's been a long time before Liza recovered. She didn't want to talk to anyone. But when Katsumi came to comfort her, little by little she recovers easily and started a new beginning, a new day, a new world and a new life.

"Kats, are you happy with me?" Liza asked

"Of course, you're the reason why I'm here" Katsumi answered.

"I'm just wondering what the world looks like" Liza said

"Just imagine how paradise looks, nothing change in this world"

Liza replied "No, there are changes just like me, everything change in my life. Before, I can feel the love of family and friend, which are there to fulfill my dreams. But now they're gone. And my eyes were also gone, I can't see anything"

"Yes, your eyes were gone but you can use your heart to determine what's right and what's wrong. You can also feel the cool breeze of the air. And you can tell your feelings abd also your problems cause I'm here to listen and comfort you." Katsumu replied

"Mr. Katsumi Layola Kabe, thank you."

"I love you more Miss Liza Alcalde" Katsumi replied.

"Did I say I love you?" Liza asked.

"Yes you did, you've just said it" Katsumu gigled.

After a year, Katsumi and Liza search for the best ophthalmologist. It's tiring, through, still they say. "Love do find ways" They also search for an eye donor, they search everywhere. Until one day, they luckily found a donor. Katsumi was very happy while Liza can't explain her emotions. All the time she thought she will not able to see again. But now there's a big chance for her to see.

The operation was successful althought they need to wait for Liza to recover.

Now, Katsumi and Liza are tied by the God's will and power, they are happy and contended in what they have. They just prove that "Love do find Ways." There are many ways to be happy by not hurting anyone. Their love finds ways to continue their story.

End.