Finale

funny how time pass, it felt like just yesterday they had stood at the altar, giving each other all of themselves in marriage.

Yet the years had passed faster than the two boys had wished for it to do, but no second was ever wasted.

Their love for one another never faded.

They did have their small disagreements, but they never raised their voices at one another, unless they were playing Mario cart, in that case, the couple was in their war zone.

10  years had passed them by, faster than they could have wished it would, yet they had enjoyed every second of it.

Namjoon and Jimin never had kids themselves, since Jimins many new pets, always seemed to be enough of a challenge for them.

By now he had dragged him 30 new pets within just the last 2 years, which led to them having sheep, goats, cats, sugar gliders, dogs, alpacas, mice, rats, birds and a snake.

Namjoon never complained, he just found it adorable how Jimin never failed to keep every animal happy.

Jimin had a special talent for that, keeping everyone around him happy, that's how they managed to stay happily married after 10 years.

While they never had kids, Hoseok and Jungkook did, they had a son, a very loved little fella, who they spoiled with all affection as he grew older.

While they only had one child, Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung could almost start a kindergarten!

Because of Taehyungs love for kids, the trouple had adopted 6 special needs kids, who they adored more than anything in this world.

As much as Jimin wanted to make fun of the boys for their many kids, he always had to bite his tongue, since his own animal farm is no where near little.

The kids did love to stop by at Uncle Jimin and Uncle Namjoons farm, where they could freely roam the beautiful nature around them.

Since summer had come around, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jin, had agreed with Hoseok and Jungkook, to stop by their childless friends, to celebrate their 10 year anniversary.

The sun is high in the sky, as the familiar, almost bus looking, car pulls up at Namjoon and Jimins house.

Taehyung is the first to get out the car, waving happily at Jimin, who is taking care of the alpacas in the field near them.

Shortly after, Jin and Yoongi also make their way out the car, going back to help their kids out as well, since they were all almost jittering with excitement.

First kid out is their 7 year old albino daughter, named Yuri, she runs towards the fence and wave at Jimin "Hey uncle Jimin"

"Hey Yuri! It's been so long since I last saw you! You have grown so much"

The little girl smile widely and nod "I grew 5 cm since last time" her smile turns into a proud one, which makes Jimin chuckle.

"Did you bring all your siblings today?"

"Mhm! Even the twins wanted to join!" She pet one of the alpacas, who had caught an interest in her.

"Oh- Max and Milo? I haven't seen those two in like, half a year! Are they still having a hard time dealing with the new medication?" Jimin Look over as the trouple help out all their kids, who quickly run to say hello to Namjoon, who is taking care of their bunnies.

"They are doing better indeed"

————

Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi, had their 6 kids with each of their own challenge.

Their daughter Yuri, who was an albino, she had struggled with her vision for years and her skin got easily burned, not to mention her blond, almost white, hair, which open freaked people out.

Their two twin sons Milo and Max, who had autism, the sweetest boys, but they struggled a lot with socializing.

Another two sons named Hyunyi and Gyunso, who both had a severe case of adhd.

And at last, their baby daughter Moon, who was born blind. They called her moon, since her eyes is white and hazy like the moon.

They ranged from an age of 12 to 1 and a half years old.

"You brought all of them with you" Namjoon smile happily and go to greet them.

"Milo! Max! It's been forever! How are my two boys?"

They both smile and mumble a soft good, as they are both still rather bad at the whole social thing.

"Let's get inside" Jimin says, as he approaches them, holding Yuris hand.

"Oh yeah, Jungkook, Hoseok and Saeroyi is already here!" He chuckle and lead them all inside.

"Oh it's the kindergarten!" Hoseok laugh and go to greet the kids, who was all hyper about being reunited with Saeroyi and everyone else.

Laughter filled the house, as old memories fluttered through the air, as stories.

The kids loved hearing everything about when their parents was kids and just young adults. 

"We were insane back then" Hoseok chuckle and rub his partners arm softly, planting a soft kiss against his cheek. 

"I wouldnt want it any other way" is all Taehyung add, looking out at the kids, who are playing tag in the garden. 

"So are you guys going to have any kids?" Junngkook lick the milk slightly off his top lip, as he look at the couple. 

"No, we are fine with looking after the kindergarten from time to time, as long as I got Namjoon, I dont need anything else"

"We all have our dreams" Yoongi nod to himself. 

"and you got to follow your own dream and not some elses, its your life after all" Seokjin hold his partners close, he clearly knew he had everything he had ever wished for. 

"Life is good" Jimin add, before a sweet silence fall upon them. 

life is indeed good, and they all wish, it could last forever. 

A/N a month later he is back! thank you for all the love on this story! its truely been an honor writing it for you guys. I have been rather depressed doing the last month, so I am sorry if this chapter dissapoints but... Thank you anyway. -Alexander