.

A/N: This chapter is super Long! I hope the date turned out okay

A date with Namjoon.

That is currently what is about to happen.

Jimin push open the heavy door, which is being almost forced shut by the wind.

The weather is so inhuman at this hour, but they promised that the sun would come through later that day, Jimin sure hoped that was true.

Namjoon hadn't arrived yet, since Jimin had made sure to be there early, he didn't want Namjoon to arrive before him.

"Hi Jimin"

Jimin turn his head, to meet the warm familiar eyes of Seokjin, Yoongi's beloved boyfriend.

"Oh, Hi Jin! How is it going?"

"the shop is running pretty smoothly, even on a windy day like today" He chuckle in his smooth warm voice, which always make Jimin feel at home.

"The sun should be working in your favor soon, just wait a little longer hyung" Jimin chipper, smiling brightly at his motherlike hyung.

Jin caress his cheek softly "You are so cute Jiminie!"

"Do you have a table for me hyung?" Jimin scrunch his nose, to win his hyungs heart over.

"Of course, I do! Only the best for my Jiminie!"

"Why dont you treat me that kindly" Yoongi pout, his face looking like its just about time for his nap, which he just couldn't take if Jin didn't sing him off to sleep.

Yoongi depended a lot on Jin, which Jimin honestly thought that Jin only enjoyed more than he should.

Yoongi would go to work with him on his workdays, only to be close to him and Taehyung, he couldn't be home alone, because without Jin or Taehyungs songs, he simply couldn't take his nap, which Yoongi needed to function.

"I will be with you in a second Yoonie! Taehyung can you take Yoongles to my office? I will come sing with you in a second"

Taehyung nod softly, taking a short second to wave at Jimin first "Hi Jimin"

Jimin wave back "Hi Taehyunng"

The two didn't have to see each other every day, they found a joy in just waving at one another whenever they saw each other.

Not like they didn't enjoy talking, they had quit a lot in common, they just often didn't have the time, since Taehyung dating Yoongi and Jin, was more like a fulltime job.

"Now this is the best table in the cafe, may I ask why you need it? You seem nervous"

"I have a date..."

"oooh a date! Is it with someone I may know?" Jin wink at him, making Jimin more flustered than he already was.

"No, you don't know this one"

Just as Jimin says that, the door to the shop open with a soft chimer from the bell above the door, which allow Jin to know when a new customer arrive.

A beautiful boy with dirty blond hair walks in, his outfit consisting of a simple loose long sleeve with some necklaces to compliment it and a pair of ripped jeans.

"That's him! Go Go Go!" Jimin push Jin away, who can't help but just smirk at him, as he walks up behind the counter.

Namjoon catch his eye and wave, as he makes his way towards the table, placing down his bag.