D.

A/N: How fitting this capture is D.... Now i have fed you all, my horny children!

Jimin can feel the soft morning sun kiss his feet, as his eyes flutter open slowly.

A warm feeling against his chest, makes him feel safer than he ever has before, since the warm body in his arms is none other than Kim Namjoon.

A man Jimin have wanted to wake up to, since he went on his first date with him.

He hadn't even realized before now, how much he had wished to wake up next Namjoon, before he Look down at the boy in his arms.

He caresses the soft, sun kissed skin, upon Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon hum softly, leaning into Jimin's loving touch, feeling the depth of his action.

"Good Morning Joon" Jimin whisper, in a loving, raspy voice.

"Ooooh" Namjoon mumble, his eyes still closed "speak again, that send shivers down my spine"

Jimin chuckle and run his fingers through Namjoon's hair "Good morning Darling"

"Even better" Namjoon smile, a silly smile at that.

One that made Jimin chuckle even more than he had before.

"You are so silly" soft lips are pressed against Namjoon's cheek, pressing a tender kiss upon its surface.

"You missed" Namjoon open his eyes, moving his face up so it aline with Jimin's own.

"Did I now? I am pretty sure that I meant to kiss your cheek! Am I mistaken?" He raises a single brow, earning an eye roll from the younger male.

"Oh, I am pretty sure that wasn't what you meant to do"

His hands move up to cup Jimin's cheeks, before ever so carefully, leaning in to press a kiss against his lips, those soft, rosey lips.

"I think you are right, I like this one better" Jimin smile, making Namjoon smile back at him.

The shorter male carefully push himself up, so he is sitting against the headboard of Namjoon's expensive bed.

"It's been forever since I have slept next to someone, I forgot how warm it gets" Jimin giggle, he carefully grabs the fabric of his shirt, pulling it over his head.

"We can open a- oh- or you can do that" Namjoon let his eyes wander up Jimin's body, taking in every muscle and details of his chest and torso.

"Did I catch you off guard?" Jimin smirk, running a hand through his hair.

Namjoon hurry to tear his case away from Jimin, only to look up at him, not really having heard a word he had just uttered.

"Sorry what?"

"You are impossible"

Jimin Pat his lap, inviting Namjoon to come sit on it, which he happily accepts.

He wraps his arms around Namjoon's body, which felt smaller when he sat like that.

Jimin let his hand gaze upon Namjoon's thighs, stomach, sides and neck, making him breathe unevenly with each stroke upon his still clothing covered body.

Jimin carefully dare to move his hand up under Namjoon's shirt, caressing his fingers against the sensitive skin on his stomach.

Namjoon doesn't hesitate to pull off his shirt, a sudden wave of need, flushing over him like a wave doing a storm.

He could tell this time, that he didn't want to turn back.

Jimin notice the eager in his eyes, quickly making him stop before he can kiss him.

"wow wow, Namjoon, not so fast"

"why? Come one, I want you! I want you now" He once again try to lean in to kiss Namjoon, being more eager than ever.

Jimin once again hold him back "We just woke up Namjoon, don't get me wrong, I love morning sex, but you need to prepare yourself first! You aren't cleaned out at all" Jimin caress his cheek.

Namjoon pout "Is that really necessary?"

Jimin chuckle "The faster you clean yourself out, the faster we can get to the good part"

Namjoon is on his feet before Jimin can even utter another word.

He run to the bathroom, grabbing everything he would need to prepare himself for Jimin.

"How the turns have tabled" Jimin chuckle to himself, kicking off his underwear, before laying back again on the soft sheets.

The morning sun kissing his naked body.

Jimin relax his whole body, as he patiently waits for Namjoon to come out the bathroom, which took a little longer that Namjoon would have liked.

But he manages to clean himself, while still feeling ready to finally have sex with Jimin.

He carefully pushes the door open, not prepared to find a naked Jimin laying on his bed, sun dancing on his perfect body.

Namjoon can instantly feel his erection grow at the sight, which made him rather embarrassed.

He had seen Jimin naked before, why did this time feel so different from all the others?

Maybe it was because he knew exactly what was going to happen this time, now he wouldn't have to fake it anymore, he would be fully under Jimin's control.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Jimin says, his eyes still closed.

Namjoon let out a little gasp, not having realized that Jimin was aware of his presence.

He makes his way towards the bed, stopping by the side of the bed, which made Jimin open his eyes, looking at him.

Namjoon carefully pull his boxers off, liking the way Jimin's eyes are glued to his body.

He moves back on Jimin's lap, the other male moving up, so their chests make contact, just before their lips collide.

Namjoon grind against Jimin's member, liking the way it grows beneath him.

Their hands grab against each other's skin, Jimin using his whole body to guide Namjoon and make him feel safe enough for him to finally slide inside him.

Namjoon had stretched himself slightly in the bathroom, but since he had never done anything but fucking Jimin, he hadn't noticed the thickness of Jimin's dick, which he now notices as its being pushed inside him.

Namjoon let out a noise, making Jimin slow down to focus on how much Namjoon is ready for.

"Shhh it's okay baby" Jimin assure him, kissing the skin on his shoulder and chest.

He carefully starts moving again, slowly warming up Namjoon, feeling the way he melts in his hands.

His soft moans and the pleasure it brings to them both, is way better than any sex they have ever had before.

Nothing felt better than looking into Namjoon's hazy pearls, as Jimin push him against the mattress, railing the man, who he would say, is the love of his life.

Namjoon moan loudly and start to shiver, as thick streams of cum spill on his stomach, as well as it fills the inside of his own guts.

Jimin pant, hugging Namjoon close against him, not caring about the sticky cum on his stomach.

"I love you" Jimin whisper, kissing his sweaty forehead.

"I love you too" Namjoon whisper, still panting. 

Next chapter:

1: They talk to Hopekook about what happened (Hopekook make a plan to get them together) 

2: They talk it through after their bath

3: They avoid the topic, both being scared of it (No one interfering)