12-19-12

Well what's up? The world is gonna end is what's up everyone else's butts but I don't think it's true. My English teacher said that the monks or whoever made that calendar thing only stopped Dec. 21 2012 because they died. Other people said that if God was going to erase us it would be a surprise like the flood.

I can't wait for Winter break my break is Dec. 20- Jan. 3 it's the shortest we've ever had and it sucks because we come back to school on a Thursday. Tomorrow is the beginning of finals and its my first ever. It's awesome though that on Thursday we get out at 1:10 and I only have one semester test that day so I don't have to come until 12 booyah!

Well today was awesome cause we got to watch elf with Will Ferrell and we also got to watch Radio a movie about football and basketball. Also something amazing happened. My principal Mrs. Coleman got her hair dyed pink! Her whole head in the middle of the basketball court with everyone watching and filming. Then an 8th grade teacher got his head shaved and got pied by Mrs. Coleman. It was awesome and ill put a link over to the right>>>

Do you know what's awesome? My amazing sister Kendra is letting me stay with her during part or all of Christmas break I'm not sure how long there still discussing it. She's awesome and lives three hours away and we party. All night long baby!!! I remember during summer we stayed up until 8am and we were like let's go to sleep now. We'd sleep till 4pm, go party some, watch movies, and sleep. Well goodbye everyone! I need my beauty sleep! ;)