5-16-13

Well well well... what do we have here. A very devoted fan I should say for actually staying this whole time and waiting for my beautiful self to write a chapter. A chapter of my life. I got purple streaks in my hair a few months ago. Just last night I got some red streaks in my mop of hair.

Dang the last post I made was in December. So that means I have to tell you about my braces... There blue!!! I got them January 16,2013. At first I was like "yeah..ok..this is cool. I can't wait to show Ariel. Aren't braces supposed to be painful? I don't feel any pain." That night I was dying. It felt like I got hit by a train. Do you know what that feels like? Painful!!! That's what it feels like.

When I first got my braces on, they were blue. Cody Simpson's favorite color. (; he's my man. Then *dramatic silence* I had surgery! Oral surgery to be specific. My vampire teeth (don't remember what they are really called) were stuck up in the gum and they would not come down. So from 4th grade to 7th grade had only four teeth there. Anyways they drilled into my gum and put a bracket or whatever it was on my tooth way up there. Then they connected a chain to the bracket up there and put it on this spring thing I have in my mouth. Since there's no teeth right there and the brackets on my teeth have to be connected some way, they put this spring thing in my mouth. I can't wait to have all my teeth! Oh and a month before the surgery I told the nurse lady I wanted lavender bands and you know what color she gave me?? Pink! But then last time I went I got my pretty cyan bands.

You know what my favorite color is? I think it might be orange. My sister is prego with a girl named Avery. There's a dude at my school named Avery.

My favorite song is

radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I like Bridgit Mendler too I have her album. It's pretty cool I like the song Blonde.