《Chapter Four》

──────────────────────────────

。。。。《10/13/2045 - Emma's POV》。。。。

──────────────────────────────

[7:20 AM :] 

I didn't know where I was, or where I was going, but what I did know was that I my legs were unconsciously leading me towards a nearby open room, one that was covered with a red curtain.

In my hands was the little bunny plushy that I remember Conny holding.

"Conny?" I called out, lifting the red curtain away from the room curiously as I saw a round table that had plates of food on top of it. 

How unusual..

Hesitatingly walking towards the sight, my eyes drifted towards a familiar, but morbid figure that sat near the table.

It was Conny, with her eyes clouded and her skin looking gray. But what stood out to me the most was a fully bloomed red flower that pierced through the abdomen of the 6 year old body.

My eyes widened at the corpse that stood in front of me, but before I could do anything, I heard a sudden growl from behind my back. 

Tilting my head a little to see what was stalking from behind, I spotted an abnormally large being reaching out to me, with its sharp, bony teeth opening wide as it's saliva dripped down from its mouth.

And just like that, I woke up.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I began to sweat in fear as I breathed rapidly. Realizing it was only a nightmare, my breathing started to settle back down normally.

I looked over to my other siblings, and saw them all sleeping peacefully, unlike me

I could never take the image of Conny's corpse away from my mind.

──────────────────────────────

[8:30 AM :] I was busy carrying out the plates onto the table. Still thinking about that nightmare I had, which got me to feel uneasy for the rest of the morning.

"Don't run in the hallways Phil!!!" I heard Gilda scolding the 4 year old. 

I looked over to Gilda and the rest of the kids, making myself feel even more sick.

They all don't know about the truth of this house.. 

"Mark, could you help set up the table please?" I heard Mama talking. I looked over to where Mark and Mama was standing and saw her smiling as if nothing happened yesterday. 

"Morning Emma!" Norman greeted from the hallway, interrupting my disturbed thoughts as I looked to see that he was smiling as he heals Naila and Sherry's hands.

"N-norman-" Before I could say anything else, he rested his hand on my shoulder, whispering something quietly.