Chapter 4

BORNS

*After lunch*

The band ate together in the studio. Jirou and Denki were ecstatic. When the lunch the time came for hero training, they left and went to class. People started to ask where they were. Jirou told her friends what happened (minus the part about the whole group being there. Just Denki.) They were so happy for her.

During hero training:

Today, the class was going to do some fitness training so it was just a lot of running and other forms of exercise. After a while, they were all drop dead tired. The six were especially tired because they stayed up celebrating.  They all agreed to take a day off and rest from work. 

Before they left, Present Mic told them how great they were. All of them were madly blushing. 

Some of their friends asked them to hang out after school, but they were all asleep. Uraraka decided to stop by her house and see how she was doing. When Jirou's mom opened the door, she inveted her inside and told her where Jirou's room was. 

Uraraka knocked, but didn't get an answer, so she came inside to see if everything was okay. Jirou happen to wake up when Uraraka came in. She greeted her and they chatted. After a bit, Uraraka noticed something yellow-white and shiny. Before she could ask, Jirou got a text and told her she had to leave. Uraraka left with her.

*On Jirou's phone*

Kirishima:Hey, can you come to the studio? I want to confess to Bakugo.

Sure! I will be there in ten!

Thank you!

How are you going to do it?

You know the song  Electric Love? I will sing it to him!  

Okay! I'm almost there!

*End of coversation* 

Little did Jirou know that someone was following her. Uraraka wanted to know what was going on. She saw a wig, Jirou was tired when she stayed home sick, and she had to leave abruptly. Following her, she saw her plug her ear cords into her leg and let out a tune. Uraraka turned her head away at how loud it was. Sadly, that meant she lost Jirou. Walking home, she passed Momo and told her the suspision.  Momo agreed that it was strange. She made a divice to track Jirou's phone. It showed that she was in a music room. They decided to check it after she left.

*Back at the Studio*

Kirishima sang to Bakugo and told him his feelings. Bakugo felt the same way! They were a couple! They hung out there for a bit, and ended up falling asleep because of how tired they were. Jirou was leaning on Denki and his head was oh hers. Kirishima's head was near Bakugo's chest. Mina was asleep on a box and Sero was on the floor. They woke up an hour later and left. 

Soon, Uraraka and Momo crept in at night.