Chapter 7

Carly Rea Jespen

All of the students + Present Mic met up in the studio.

They needed a way to prove that they weren't The Electric Blues, even though they were. Just then, Mic thought of an idea. There could be holograms. (Imagine that is possible here) They would project them, and the students would be in class. Everyone in class would get tickets, including them, so there would be no suspicions.

*The day of the concert*

"YAY!! You're coming Jirou?!?" Momo question excitedly.

"Yep." was the response.

That night, everyone was having a blast listening to the music. Luckily, nobody noticed that they were hologram. The girls decided to crash at Momo's. The next morning, they slept till noon. When the girls awoke, they decided to part ways and head back to their houses.

Jirou went home and freshened up when an idea hit her. She called Kirishima and told him to meet her at the studio. When he arrived, she showed him a song she was working on and wanted to sing. He loved it and helped her practice it. They decided to play it at the next concert. It was going to be for a sports event in Japan (cough Haikyuu maybe cough). This would be broadcasted so everyone saw.

*Later that day*

The band met up and practiced. They were having a blast. When they checked the time, it was already 5:00 and their parents would wonder where they went. They didn't realize that a certain student saw them walk out and decided to check inside.

*Concert*

That night, Jirou sang her heart out. Denki was touched when he heard the song. The whole fan base had finally realized that Emma and Brandon were dating. That was on headlines everywhere. When they were leaving the the stage, reporters came up to them and were pushing to get a picture. In the chaos, the band members were taken by a reporter. Security chased after them, but they were too fast.

When the members woke up after being knocked out, they were tied to chairs. They struggled, but it was no use. The people came in. It was the reporter from channel 1!

"This will be a great scoop. Who is behind the mask?" She said with a sly grin and she walked towards them. "Our show will get so many views, I am bound to get a raise!"

And with that she put her hands on Kirishima's mask.