-Munsell-

[Beomgyu's point of view, 10:40PM]

Y/N and I were cuddling and watching Garfield. I don't know why we always have to watch kids shows, but she loves them and that's what counts. We're not cuddling anymore, but we're still watching TV.

And If I were the one to decide which movie we were to watch I think I'd traumatise her.

Nah, we're adults now. Adults know about adult things. "Don't they Y/N?" I asked her. She's looking the tv with a little smile and stars in her eyes. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that at this time.

"Don't they what? Don't they look adorable? Of course they do! If we get a ginger cat we have to call it Garfield."

I giggled and let her talk about the fat cat for a second. She's done talking about It now though. "No Y/N. What I meant to say was 'Adults know adult things, don't they?'"

Y/N blushed and looked away from me, back at the TV. "Yeah but look-" I brought her face back to mine. She's not going to ignore me or anything I say, not today. "Don't' they, Y/N?" She's going to get mad if I keep asking, that'll be the last time.

If she gets it, she gets it. If she doesn't get it, she doesn't get it and I'll have to try again another day.

"Yeah, they do."

Finally, she got it. "And we're adults. Aren't we, Y/N."

I brought her face closer. She giggled, lightly kissed my cheek and then turned towards the TV again. "I feel soft and fluffy, don't ruin it." Ouch... I'm ruining something. But what If I don't feel soft? "But I don't feel soft or fluffy."

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully and tried to hug me. "I don't understand how. We're watching kids shows with chunky cats in them. You need to adjust your mood to fit in with your surroundings, doll."

Doll huh? So she knows, she's just doing it to upset me. "No. I'm being serious Y/N. Help me out here."

She put her hand on my knee to calm me down. Is that an instinct? She's done that before.

Last time it went a bit different than she would've thought. I should copy the things I said a few days ago. "Further" I told her. She giggled and put her hand on my mid-thigh. That was a big jump.

"Keep going." Upper thigh.

But I remember the mistake I made last time. I said 'further' and she moved up to my waist. "Go to the center a bit."

I jolted slightly but tried to stay calm. She's almost there. Almost.

"Remember how many times you got to say it last time though?" She reminded me. She's right... I'm pretty sure I only got to tell her to move 3 times.