-Scarlet-

[Y/N's point of view, back at home]

On the plus side Yeji managed to get there quick enough.

But on the down side Beomgyu fainted while he was in the car, then you had to carry him around the tulip field and into the house, and he still hasn't woken up.

Yeji thinks that it's funny that you'd willingly carry a guy. She said "If it were my boyfriend I'd've just woken him up and forced him to walk." That's probably why she doesn't even have a boyfriend to begin with.

But in some ways that would be the better thing to do. Not all guys are as light as Beomgyu. Some guys are big and bulky and they'd crush you if you tried to life them. In Beomgyu's case, it's easy to carry him so why not?

He's asleep on your bed now. Nowadays it isn't just your bed, it's you and Beomgyu's bed because he lives here now. He hopes to live here forever, and you're going to let him. He had a long conversation with you last week about death...

He said that he was going to die of anyway so he may as well live happily with the risk of ending it too soon than live miserably with a slightly longer life. It's such a shame.

You stroked his hair lightly while you thought about it. He deserves a much better life. Hopefully in his next life he'll grow up with a nice loving family and a ton of friends in a nice neighbourhood away from creepy people.

But would he even like to be surrounded by people? That probably wouldn't be what he'd wish for. He's quite socially awkward due to his social phobia. Yeah, he'd prefer a smaller group of people, or just one or two.

But one thing's for sure is that Beomgyu can't live alone.

He's only 22 years old but he already has his death planned out and is content with it.

He even says stuff about it then laughs in a joking manner, such as:

"When I die, you better not cheat on me."

"When I die I'm going to haunt your dreams and put the silliest stuff in them."

"Y/N, will you be mad when I die? If you are it's okay, at least Lucky will be happy."

You wouldn't be mad though, you'd be upset.

Another thing that concerns you is his search history from when he uses your phone. He types up things like 'How to live a bit longer' and 'Weight loss tips' and 'Thinspo.'

Like, I understand your eating disorder Beomgyu and I love you with all of my heart but I really don't know how you expect yourself to live a bit longer but lose weight at the same time. You're already so thin that your body can't be warm.