-Carmine-

[Y/N's point of view, 5 minutes later]

Knock Knock Knock

You looked through your peephole to see who was knocking, hoping that it was Yeji.

But it isn't Yeji... It's him.

"W-What do you want?" You asked without opening the door, certain that he can hear you on the other side.

"Y/N! I... Missed...Missed you... so much!" Why is he talking like that? As if he's struggling to talk because of pain?

"Y/N... I've been... A-attacked b-but I want-" HE WHAT?!

You looked through the peephole again, just to be sure. He's holding his hands to his waist. What if he's hiding something scary?

IS THAT BLOOD?! Jesus Christ, he really has been attacked!!!!!

You unlocked the door slightly, trying to be cautious. If you just-

CRASH

The door came swinging open and there stood Beomgyu.

"Y- You- Please keep your distan-" You tried to tell him hurriedly but it was too late.

He has his arms around your neck already.

This is it, this is the end, you shouldn't have trusted your childhood, you shouldn't have trusted anyone but your self since the beginning.

You're about to be strangled to death. Death is coming too soon for you! NO!

You pushed him off of you, causing him to crack against the wall violently.

"Y-Y-Y/N!" He cried. "What's g- gotten... into you?" What the hell is he saying?! Does he know what he just attempted to do? Is he stupid or something?

He clearly is!

"I wanted..... A h-hug." His lip quivered. Yeah right, as if that's what he was doing by strangling you.

Wow, he's losing a ton of blood from somewhere... On top of that he got smashed into something just now. At his own fault though.

"Y/N... Y-your dog bit me... Your friend... Your friend h-hurt me... I hurt myself just now....... I haven't slept for a whole... day. B-but... How have you been?" Huh, he did go through a lot.

"Can I see your injury? The dog bite?" You asked, wanting to see the severity of it. He lifted his hoodie and T-shirt to reveal it.

Not only that, he's so skinny... You never realised how bad it was when he first came in but now he's here with a deep bite wound on his tiny little waist.