How to Make: Bread

So0o0o0o00000oooooooo-

Later in the book, you will see MAANNNYYY recipes that involve bread. Its going to very useful to know exactly how to make it!! 

Ingredients:

-Flour

-Water

-Salt

-Egg

-Yeast

Instructions:

1. Numero uno!!! So first, you gonna want to dump the flour in a bowl. As much as you want for the bread portion you're making. Then you're going to want to put in some water. There should be as much water as there is flour. (Note: If you're making a single serving, swallow as much water as you can then spit it into the bowl)

2. Next! You need to put in the salt. This is the only ingredient you need to actually measure. So whip out that cup measurement and put in 7-8 cups of salt!

You may be thinking, "Oh my Xadian gods thats too much!" Well lemme tell you, noooooo its nottt. Acording to www.soren.isawsomeandknowsall.com (My new website, hehheheheh) salt in large quantities is the best tasting thing in the world!!! 

3. Now we're ready for the eggs. You CAN crack them and throw away the shells but that is always hard bc sometimes I drop little eggshells in. So- You CAN pick out all the shells or just throw the egg in and crush it up. I think the little shells give it flavor, so HA, Claudia.

4. And last but not least, da yeast!!! Haha, I rhymed!!! Anyway, this step really depends on how poofy you like your bread. I like my bread very poofy so I put in a lot. 

5. And now you stir it! Do NOT stir out all the lumps of flour. The little lumps of flour are good. SO DO NOT STIR THEM OUT.

6. And now you can put it in the oven! Leave it there till its brownish black. 

7. Take out and slice off all the black part leaving you with a delicious loaf of bred!!! Enjoy!

Soren Note: Please be sure to gib a five star rating!!

My Note: You guys i'm so so sorry for publishing this . . .