→ KPOP FACTS #11: IU (이지은) ♡

KPOP FACTS

FACTS ABOUT IU 이지은

• She is under LOEN Entertainment.

• Fanclub name: Uaena

Birth Name: Lee Ji Eun (이지은)
Stage Name: IU
Nickname: Nation's Little Sister
Birthday: May 16, 1993

Facts:

- IU debuted in 2008 with Lost child.

- The company gave her name IU which derived from the phrase "I and You" symbolizing that we can become one through music.

- Her fan club name is Uaena, where each syllable has a different meaning: "U" is "You" from English, "ae" is Sino-Korean for "love", and "na" is Korean for "me".

- IU was a trainee for 10 months. She thought that it was too short but her company trusted her a lot that's why IU debuted quickly.

- IU recorded the song "Nagging" with 2AM's Seulong for the TV show We Got Married.

- IU is also one of twelve original female cast members chosen for the SBS variety show Heroes.

- IU took up a role as Kim Pil Suk in the KBS 2TV teen drama series Dream High.

- IU often covers other pop artist's songs with her guitar.

- IU sleeps 4 hours each day.

- IU favorite stars are: Gummy, Ha Dong Kyun and Taeyang.

- The person IU wants to impress the most is her mom.

- Her favorite actors are: Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min.

- Lee Hyun Woo/Uh and IU are called 'Uh-Yoo' couple which is a combination of their names and also means 'milk' in English. (just because they look so cute like babies which make them an adorable couple)

KPOP QUOTATIONS

"Singing is something that expresses my feelings. Just like a best friend, although we occasionally become disagreeable, time and time again I find my way back to it." - IU

[A/N]

Annyeong!~ Happy 1K reads! Thank you guys! Saranghae ♥ت

More KPOP Facts & Quotes later. Kamsa~ (♡˙︶˙♡)